First Grow -HELP-

WeedRyder

hey all, well i'm a new grower i guess ?
well after my first seed order arrived x4 lowryder2# and x1 disel ryder
i want into germenation and all have sprouted well, then i planted the seeds into small pots with the soil mix already wet, 1-2 cm under and coverd them then just softly tapped the soil to have conntact with the seeds
and its day 4 now after i did that, and nothing, i kept the soil moist and a little wet all the time, and non of them has break trough the soil yet :\
the wether outside is hot enought and the humidty is good as well
i'm very dissaponted but i dont think i did anything wrong to screw it up
so what is going on ? is there any chance they will make it ? or did i just lost 5 good seeds and money away?

should i dig slowly and softly into the soil to see whats going on ? or try to scrap the soil so make the seeds closer to the surface ? if they are still in the shell at all... i dont know what to do - help me please...

ones a day in the morning, just enought to go trogth the day without drying out, i check a few times a day to see if its wet and moist if its not i water a little and when i say a little i mean very little just to keep them in good condition, but i yesturday i tought i might have been overwatering them so i stoped and day after in the morning when i checked the soil was only a little moist but pretty dry a few inch's down so i waterd just abit more to get it wet.

patience, it can take anywhere from 2 days to a week for a seed to sprout. dont worry, they're doing their thing and they'll do it well

thank you this is calms me down abit so i realy appreciate it!
but in general if after a week non of them come out how much more time to call it "dead" or what i mean is after how long to give up if its more then a week ?
its day 4 now since i put them in the soil.

usually after a week its safe to say theyve gone their course. if other seeds have come up in that time, you can reuse that soil.
much luck with your grow:smokin:

good news! you guys! its morning on day 5 from seeding and all X4 lowryder X1 disel ryder has poped out!!!! i'm excited!!! the soil is wet and moise the wether is not to warm not to cold and they look helthy!!!

And today?

today its day 25' into the grow the lowryders 2# are outdoor and already started the flowering :) nasty little beasts !!! helthy and green, going realy well i also grow 6 big bangs and ordered nuts set from atami for everything needed to grow and orderd 10 diffrent strains from atitud going to outdoor them as well ! i'm still consider myself a little n00b but if you take a look at my green monsters you'll see i learned alot and becomeing a pro in time.

Back
Top Bottom