First grow, looking for that super couch lock what strain?

SirusSirus

for a first grow strain something that is stable and been around, and hardy, but gives that awesome couch lock high. something that is good for insomnia etc.

growing indoors in a 4.5x3x7 tent, I have about 4 feet of height available for the actual plants

was looking at barney's blue cheese, and violator kush so far but up for anything

thanks in advance 420ans:thanks:

for a first grow strain something that is stable and been around, and hardy, but gives that awesome couch lock high. something that is good for insomnia etc.

growing indoors in a 4.5x3x7 tent, I have about 4 feet of height available for the actual plants

was looking at barney's blue cheese, and violator kush so far but up for anything

thanks in advance 420ans:thanks:
I would recommend white widow !!

I like The "original" White Widow, but it does not help me sleep.

I like Black Domina and Medicine Man for sleep help.

:peace: to the brothers and sisters,
cocoJoe

Black Domina leaves me sitting straight up on the couch with my head thrown back sawing logs. Maybe I need to start smoking in bed :sleep:

Black Domina leaves me sitting straight up on the couch with my head thrown back sawing logs.

That's what it's for, isn't it?:cool:

It'd be a good choice for the OP.

Aurora Indica is, I believe, Nirvana Shop's strongest indica. It should be a good choice as well. And they are a site sponsor. And they're offering a discount to members here.

You already have the right answer . . . . . BLUE CHEESE!

I also like Endless Sky - Dr Greenthumb puts me to sleep everytime!

Tbh bro most indica strains can be a good sleep strain you just need to adjust your harvest times more amber tricomes the more couchlock youll get!

LA Confidential is your strain....

"DNA Genetics LA Confidential Feminized cannabis seeds are great for medicinal use as they relieve pain and help insomnia. For the everyday user, the high of this herb is psychedelic and energetic, with a hammer. The LA Confidential is a heavy eater. There are two real phenotypes of the Confidential and they will both finish in 45-56 days. One is a bit more hardy, but both equal in knock down drag out stone. Preveging is advised to maximise the yield. Thinning the large fan leaves in the later part of the flower cycle will promote more light getting to the lower buds, thus increasing your yield. With an incredible smell and unique flavour, DNA Genetics LA Confidential Feminized is one of our most prized plants and delivers one of the highest highs."

Its also labeled as being "to couch lock" for some recreational users....
Sounds like your stuff!

Back
Top Bottom