First grow plans

roukounasz

hey guys im planing for my first grow... lowryder seeds because the room is the loft and theres no much height or if you have an other suggest for a dwarf or a very short plant seed that have more yield...
im thinking about 5 plants with equipment from hydroponics.eu: Easy Kit 250W HPS + Sonlight HPS-TS 250W
Digital Timer STEP 1min
Square Pot 6,5L - 18x18x23cm
CELLMAX Universal Soil 50L
Eco Pack CELLMAX SOIL
Generic pH- 1L
PH Test Kit Liquid 20ml - PRO
CellMax Flower Power 150ml

... does this sufficient? im not experienced and i need also some suggests from thes nuts that it need from hydroponics.eu i prefer:rollingeyes::rollingeyes:

If your growing in a small space I would personally use some CFLs or T5s. Im growing in a box and only using half my space currently to suffice for unexpected growth with hopefully happens lol. I have found out that making anything you can make work saves a lot of money. Also try to set everything up before you have plants to reduce stress on the babies. For plant food use 10-10-10 or something even with the nit. , pot. , and calcium I think thats what the last number stands for. Use that for veg and usually dont start until the girls are aaround 2 weeks. Flowering I use 10-30-10. Sorry if this doesnt make sense Im on symboxin and talking to the mother in law about some bs lol. But anyways, if you do decide to use hps you need some good ventilation cause they get hot. And if the power flickers you have to wait for the ballast to cool before flipping them on. I find it alot easier just to use floros. Good luck growing and keep me informed :)

Back
Top Bottom