First grow: red spots on leaves, need help please

TripleCchronic

I can't find anything online that looks like what im experiencing other then calcium/Magnesium deficiency. However I was giving 7ml/g CAL MEND and keeping my pH between 5.8 and 6.2 so I don't know how it could still be a calmat issue like I experience early on. I did have my tent fan break down so though it could be light burn from condensation, but have since replaced my fan and new spots are still appearing on new leaves. To rule out calmag excess I stopped giving the CAL MEND since my last res change 3 days ago. I also stopped giving B-52. Recently started using UC roots but that was after this issue already began. Growth speed is still good. Unfortunately my ppm meter doesn't work and haven't been able to replace yet. Iv also noticed some of my leave are deformed but that may be from rough handling. Some of the leaves veins are also Turing red. Im growing Pink Kush from Barneys farm. My daytime temp is 27 night time 21. Using GHE flora trio. 10 ml/g Micro 10 ml/g Gro 2.5 ml/g Bloom and 2ml/g UC roots. I was also adding to this 9.5ml/g CAL MEND 7ml/g B-52. When my pH reaches the max 6.2 that I allow I pH it right back down to 5.8. Res temp 24. Iv asked this question a couple times and have not gotten any response... :lot-o-toke:
plant 1.jpeg
plant 2.jpeg
plant 3.jpeg
plant 4.jpeg
plant 5.jpeg
plant 6.jpeg
plant 7.jpeg
Plant 8.jpeg
roots 1.jpeg

I would suggest a slight nutrient burn... Reaction often take a little time to show it's not always subtle... Tho calcium and magnesium or important they are mostly needed toward flowering time... So my bet would be signs of an excess. I would worry much.. Maybe add a bit of distilled water to the mix to tune it down a little.. Bigger plants can handle bigger dose... But that's just my two cents..

I thought nute burn started at the tips and presented splid not in speckles? I had a calmag deficiency early on in my grow but may have iver corrected

Nutes burns are all diffrent depending.. Its more of an excess then a burn really.. Its the same for the term lockout.. Sometime depending on the element difrent parts of the leafs may be affected.. It always depends.. Its hard for people to tell. Since a complete schedual of dosage weed strain knowledge of nutrient need and all of this needs to comme into mind.. Sometime we think we have a deficit when actually we have an excess of something esle and when we thing we have correct it we actually did sonething eske sometime it balance sometume it crashes... It a soecific science.. Al plant needs a certain amout of elemental nutrients and tho it is often modified it is often balance. When you boost a litle something you need to boost everything esle by the right ratio.. But i thing your plant will be okay for the most part. What is damage will remaine damage and will eveblntualy dies. But that's okay focus on the rest and don't over du the nutes... Sometime less is best..

But then again i could be wrong its just my 2 cents here... I've been reading lots. And like mention only you knows what you've done.. So you more then likely already have your answer. You deficiency could have been cause by something else if you already has some cal mag in the solution to began with.. I'm not at home so i cannot look at all my charts... I'v read people playing with ph between feeding to try and avoid these kind of situation.. One feed 5.8 one feed 6.2.. This way you balance between ph intake..

Back
Top Bottom