First Grow, Yellow Leaves?

Also I prefer Indica over Sativa, because when I get too high sometimes I start to trip a little bit, ever since I did shrooms, first time I did a whole eighth, smokin' weed has been kind of different ever since :/ Some people say it's all in my head 'cause I've only tripped once, but I did a whole eighth and they were good shrooms, from some indian/tribal guy. Anyways I think it would only make more sense that sativa gives me too much of a trippy high, and I heard when harvesting I should wait until the crystals turn from white (sativa-like high) to amber/brown (indica-like high). I don't know what your opinon is on that. I'm hoping to have the plant ready before school starts again.

For future reference, I have a handy chart that will give you the basics of nute deficiency. As that plant ages, the worm poop will not be enough to maintain it. But it is a good place to start. Use the chart below to determine which symptom you have and address as they arise if you plan on continuing with just the worm dirt for now. The picture is of a pepper plant, but the deficiencies will appear the same on our beloveds.

Def_chart.jpg

well... i hate to burst your bubble...

but, unless you plan to put this plant into a massive scrog, under a 600-1000 watt HID, with a stress free enviroment... you wont get near a half pound.

given the fact you're growing with CFL... and only a few bulbs... you should be happy to get a ounce.

and the fact this is your first go... not to be rude, but, you probably wont hit that..

ill be happy to get between 2 and 3 ounces from my setup, and thats running 14 23 watt CFL's.

i have found 1 ounce per 100 CFL watts, to be pretty accurate for myself. but when i started, more like 0.5 an oz for 100 cfl watts. and of course, how long you veg, and how you train her all plays factors, as well as how well you take care of her.

heres a couple pics to kind of judge how big she will need to be to effectivley use those 14 lights.

863686457.jpg

75424.jpg

thats one plant.

lastly... a plant will take normally about a month from seed to be ready to flower... (still pretty small) and about 2 to 2.5 months to flower.

Back
Top Bottom