First Hydro grow starting soon need advice

Forza667

So i have always been an avid SOIL grower and I just got a hydro system but I know very little about the process I bought a couple books to learn before I invest any time on it. The system will be a recirculating system. But im not sure do I leave it running indefinitely? Or is there an appropriate time frame of off n on? And do you flush the system every 10 days as suggested?

Sorry I'm so lost on this process.

First off I'd like to :welcome: to :420: and its community.

I would try going to the "Grow Room" you will find a link for How to Grow Marijuana then scroll down to Hydroponics & Info and have a read. Some of the more knowledgeable have posted in these area's and you can as by posting a question. The only one I've kept up with is the member who is Twelve12 you could message him when you have over 50 posts.

Hope this helped.

So i have always been an avid SOIL grower and I just got a hydro system but I know very little about the process I bought a couple books to learn before I invest any time on it. The system will be a recirculating system. But im not sure do I leave it running indefinitely? Or is there an appropriate time frame of off n on? And do you flush the system every 10 days as suggested?

Sorry I'm so lost on this process.

Back
Top Bottom