First hydropnic grow box indoor system

neenopacino

Height 7 feet
width 50 inches
length 33 inches

im a new grower trying to firgure out what my best lighting option would be for budding and vegging my set up. I have two ten gallon resv. On for flower one for the later stages of vegging. Im on a fixed income lookin to do this inexpensive as possible.

There really isn't an inexpensive way to do a hydro setup. You will spend at least a few hundred on a pump, NTF/Aero system, and nutrients. That doesn't include venting, air scrubbing, clones/seeds, lighting, or any of the other things to get you started. Setting up a hydro room from the ground can easily cost $500+. The new room I built from scratch recently cost me over $1200 and that does not include the lighting that I already had. That is just an example as I didn't go cheap on anything and made the entire room: that includes framing, drywall, insulation, wiring, sockets, switches, completely lined in panda film, intake vents, carbon filter, exhaust fans, a 20 gallon DIY aeroponics veg system and a 50 gallon DIY NTF flowering system.I would personally suggest a soil grow to start in. It's more forgiving, buffers over fertilizing and watering, and cost much less to start up.

Is this your first time growing or have you done it before? I'm not saying that a person can't start hydro as their first time growing; however, the margin of error with hydro is smaller than using soil. You can make it on the cheap if you start thinking outside the box, but Hosebomber is right that there are a lot of other things to factor in. As for lighting, see if you can get a used ballast system on eBay. I got a 400 watt MH ballast, hood, and bulb for under $60 so sometimes you can snag so great deals. (Look on Mondays especially since that is one of the slowest days of the week to sell) Good Luck chum

I move it to my closet have ample space im thinkin of doing a cfl led lgiht system for budding of hps from what ive read mh lights are just for vegging i've been on amazon and they have two led bulbs for 26 bucks two of those plus a hps of dual cfl bulbs to have a nice spectrum and under i have 2

Back
Top Bottom