First indoor grow

1424816650978.jpg

See what i mean lower stretch

Same here my red poison still isn't showing any kind of red not to happen about that but my little one is still going strong strong a lovely deep shade of green.

I dont think i would recommend using the soil i did to anyone is a rich soil and i almost had nitrogen toxicity i think it was a lil touch and go the and now I'm kinda nervous about putting more nute since it was so high in the first place i might get a small bottle of biobizz bloom to give it a try but about 1km per liter or something and i think she'll be done in about 3-4 weeks

1425412693370.jpg

was thinking i might off a fan leaf or two not sure why the photos are rotated like that but you see just the front one maybe

Yeah rneck you have lots of flowering spots on them stems and your leaves are looking really healthy and happy crazy props man. Looking crazy nice.:goodjob::bravo:

Yeah same here with the non red red poison I'm starting to get more and more purple running up and down the stem and the buds are starting to fatten up nicely but all the hairs on mine are all still white so i think i still got another month on her.

Yeah I was kind of anxious for a little bit and I had to tell myself to just chill let it grow, Yeah there Still green and still growing I'm still happy, I can wait , Probably got three weeks to a month also,:Namaste: Cheers to good harvest

Yeah i almost cut off a branch the other day i got no smoke right now.... I think this waiting is the worse part even more so since the lower buds are frosting up proper nicely.:goodjob: Yours are looking nice man way more buds then this one I'm getting a nice center cola tho ^_^

Back
Top Bottom