First indoor grow

Awesome jobs on the girls man looking proper healthy and full of fat buds. Yeah that seeds seems fucked up good and proper i got it between paper towels since it wasn't doing anything in the pod still... I In any case my strike auto is hitting about 68 cm now and smelling kinda like hash. Still with the good old sun shine she's got a few bud sites so it should be a good one. Starting the last grain of the red poison in between paper towels with the other fucked seed.

Just a few more days
image22458.jpg
image22459.jpg
image22460.jpg
image22461.jpg

Beautiful buds man. So what's next? (Other then all of smoking)

Here's the strike autoflower by queens seeds

And the new red poison (hope she's red this time) and the other seed died not sure why....

Hey spart nice job she is a big girl , thanks thsteve , my next venture is under way, fast and vast autos,

Genetics : Afghani x Skunk x White Dwarf
Type : Indica 80%, Sativa 20%
CBD : 0.8%
THC : 17-19%
Flowering time : Autoflowering
Harvest : Approximately 8 weeks from germination
Plant Height : 100m-120cm
Yield : 600-800gr/m2
If you're looking for maximum yields and maximum potency in an autoflowering strain then look no further. Fast was the first hurdle for Heavyweight, taking a sturdy white dwarf and crossing it with an auto skunk that would reach its full potential in 7 careful weeks, and then the Vast came when further crossing with a powerful Afghani auto. Great care has been taken to ensure that the high yields are not at the expense of quality, the long thick buds covered in sparkling crystals produce a high quality soft and sweet smoke with spicy undertones. The effect is very fast and knock out, leading to a long relaxed stone.

Don't expect Fast and Vast to perform like any ordinary auto, for this is no ordinary auto, it's a Heavyweight Auto!

Yeah she's now sitting tall at 69cm and she's got a lot of fattening up to do still. I gotta head down to the grow shop to grab some more nutes and some seeds oh i started a journal for my last red poison should be alright I've been looking up on the basic genetics of the red poison and they are a tricky plant to grow. They are proper sensitive to nutes. So I'm thinking using just the rich soil for her and next bunch I'm gonna buy some vertigo by paradise seeds maybe a heavy yielder Amnesia XXL Auto maybe

My hopes for this last red poison actually growing is dropping faster then its growing the two mini first set of leaves is slowly starting but they're purple which is not a good sign... maybe I'm just paranoid...

Looks Good The lights are a little to far away . CFLs Can almost touch the plant Helps keep the plant from stretching . closer Nodes more buds . looks excellent for first grow though .

yeah they are new shoots ,.give it about a week, maybe less maybe longer , If you are waiting to see the sex . You will know when its a female by two hairs that will appear. personally I think without getting your hopes up, that it may be a female. Only because I don't see any obvious male sacs but its a little too early to tell .

Back
Top Bottom