First indoor grow

9 wks ,i have noticed that some of the reviews on Nirvana's website has said these take a little longer I was seeing some took 100 days to finish

Mine is at 7 weeks today from what i was reading on her and there isn't to much info on them just a few grows by sweet seeds that they were done at about 10 weeks i might make a grow report on her but it really won't be to exciting seeing as she was grown using slow release soil and has had nothing to special happen except a little over watering... Got a few hairs turning brown and the stems on the fan leaves have turned reddish and she has a few veins of red running up the main stem... She's frosted up nicely and a rough estimate she'll have around 30g on her. I haven't found any articles on this type that weren't red so I'm not expecting much of anything special. 11 weeks might be good for yourself tho 100 days would be a bit long flowering time... The extra huge strains of autos it's like 14 weeks.

My strike auto by queen seeds is starting to flower she seems to be gettin the basic pin tree shape. I'm gonna Get the bio bizz try pack thing or just buy some bloom nutes and give them a try why not right.

Sounds good spart I'm using fox farms soil, and nutes ,man they smell good, bio buzz looks good and that price is good also

image21203.jpg

image21202.jpg
image21201.jpg
image21198.jpg
image21199.jpg
image21200.jpg
image21197.jpg

You got some damn healthy plants there man really impressive for cfls mine are still growing fattening up nicely i think the red poison will end up giving about 35g but to early to be exact. 90% of the fan leaves have red stems and there's more purple running up the main stem and a few more brown hairs. I got no yellowing leaves on her so its all good and proper frosty. I measured the strike auto and she's at 34cm in week 5 no complaints can't really measure the height of the poison because she have a little lst and is bent at the stem base. I'll post a pic or two tomorrow but shit yours are properly nice.:goodjob:

Thanks for the compliment spart I appreciate it. Yeah I have been really impressed with the nutrients the soil we chose and the seeds everything seems to have come together and made some really healthy plants. Yeah they're starting to get frosty on the tops and bottoms are filling in I'm just amazed at how many bud sites these plants have on them for using the CFL's, I did notice that one out of the five plants that I have has to be a different strain it was slower to bud by about two weeks and it's about a foot taller than the rest of my plants. I had to LST it to keep from hitting the lights. But all in all I'm happy with the with the shape the plants are in and anxiously waiting for harvest. You can give yourself a pat on the back also your plants are nice and healthy green no burn I'd be happy with those also, Cheers to you bro

So how's it growing not much to report on my end I've decided to cut a few fan leaves this week but other then that. My strike auto by queen seeds is now 48 cm tall and the not red red poison still is frosting up and slowly has a tiny bit of purple but nothing crazy intense hairs I'd have to say are at about 40% brownishI'm going to wait til at about 70% so maybe the end of next week.

Thanks man i harvested her aujourd'hui ended up with about 40g from her she should gone maybe a few more days but I'm gonna have some crap weather coming for the next week anyways so fuck it. I would rather not risk getting mold on her. Still got my strike autoflower growing i got from queen seeds so its all good and the next red poison cracked and showed her tail today so hopefully she'll start in a few days under the light til the sun comes back. The strike autoflower is already 50cm in almost 6 weeks so she'll be huge in the next month til she's done.
Normal sized Zippo lighter in the pic and home made drying self \m/(^_^)\m/

oh and if anyone is going to spainabis im probably gonna be there on Sunday to get the next batch of seeds

Looking forward to seeing your end product and I'll take a pic of the strike tomorrow she's sleeping right now and got transferred into her final pot it a 30l. Hopefully the extra room woll work for her gonna get the bio bizz try pack as well for her.

Here's the tall strike auto she's looking healthy enough for 6 weeks now she still has about 6 more weeks. She looks kinda droopy but I think its just do to the weather being shit here and there being a hardcore overcast. Still 53cm tho.

Beautiful plants man. Eventually i was thinking i might as well take up the project of making a grow box. But I'm to busy atm so it's still gonna be good old sunlight for the foreseeable future. :bravo: on the plants man!! Time start the next ones ^_^ vertigo by paradise seeds and one of the sweet seeds auto mix for me

Thanks man , hopefully chopping the rest down next week , then going to start the new seed ,fast and vast autos, thinking about LED for the next grow

Back
Top Bottom