First indoor - Looking for LST training info

Oregonash

Hello, I am new to journals and growing in doors. I have done several outdoor grows I am just getting my tent started and have only been powered up in this tent for a month. I stated seeds on 11-15m let them get to 4 notes, topped them and have been tying them to LST train them to the outer side of my grow pots. I have had this going only for 2 weeks but they are looking good, only bummer is when you tie down I am back to having my plant be like 3" tall but with the two topped branches being 6" to outer rim. In this do you keep up a nute schedule or keep it slower to keep the notes tighter? I have mine pretty compact I have kept them under a 50watt LED only about 2" above the growth. I will be moving them soon into my main tent (currently in use to finish off a friend's 3 plants due to his bulb burning out and being a friend wala) My main tent is 24x48x60 with 3 mars reflector 96-5 across the top. When in LST do you want to top those other side branches that are stretching up? And also do you trim all that's on the down side or let it curl up then top them too. I have topped just the once, just don't want to create shrubs from hell in 2 months..lol any input and pictures of your LST grow would be great, I brows the grow journals and have started one for myself but figured I would just shoot these questions out.

Thank you for any responses and time. I appreciate all the input.

Back
Top Bottom