First indoor tent grow!pics

ocnugs

This will be my first indoor grow im running a 1000w air cooled enclosed hps light. In a 4 1/2x4 1/2x7 foot grow tent with a carbon filter and a extra squirrel cage for extra cool air. temps mid 80's with light on . humidity between 55 and 60 . got 12 clones 4 sour diesel 4 white widow and 4 blue dream. I am runng 18/6 in the veg cycle . and using floranova veg nutes.

IMG000551.jpg

IMG000542.jpg

IMG000563.jpg

these are the photos from the first week i put the clones in the soil and ran them a few days with no nutes.

IMG000061.jpg

IMG000081.jpg

During the 2nd week there was a lot of growth but one plant seemed a little dry. so i moved him from underneath the light and added some water.
IMG000352.jpg

IMG000363.jpg

During the third week i noticed these little white airborn bugs so i used the recipe from this site and all looks good now. These are the pics from the end of week 3.
IMG000532.jpg

IMG000522.jpg

IMG000511.jpg

IMG000503.jpg

I will try to update this journal every week.I would much appreciate any help or advice on my first grow i can use it thanks.

Re: First indoor tent grow!!pics

Best of luck with your grow! Really impressive ventilation and carbon filter setup.

Yeah my tent was running hot so i got another squirrel cage and have it blowing in cold air from the window and have the flow pointed underneath the light but now i think i need a bigger can fan because my tent looks like a balloon.

So week 4 and i swapped the fan blowing in fresh air with the carbon filter fan to fix the ballooning affect in my tent . this seems to be working better and the heat is staying down for now i hope it stays. here are the pics of the ladies during week 4 planning to switch to 12/12 at the end of week 4.
IMG00073.jpg

IMG000711.jpg

IMG000721.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

IMG000683.jpg

:roorrip:

Great setup, great pics, great journal. You're wise to focus on the ventilation equipment - keeping temps under control in a tent can be challenging. Gotta say I envy you folks with the nice big tents... I'm growing in a 2' x 2' x 55" tent with a 250W MH/HPS and it's tight quarters in there.

I'm subscribed and along for the ride. :popcorn:

Today is the end of week 4 feed them half veg and half flower nutes this water. giving them 24 hours dark then 12/12. still having some issues with the white bugs they go away but come back after couple days. and a leave looks like nute burn but not sure.here are the photos this week.
IMG000831.jpg

IMG00082.jpg

IMG000811.jpg

the little guy i think im just gonna veg him more in another closet cause he took awhile to take off for some reason.
IMG000801.jpg

IMG000791.jpg

IMG000781.jpg

Looks like you have a forest going on in that tent. Nice clean set up. Good luck and can wait to see those plants all grown up...

So they have had a full day of flowering and i noticed a couple things. First the girls were leaning so i got some bamboo sticks from home depot and used them to support the main stalk.
IMG00090.jpg

IMG000891.jpg

IMG00088.jpg

now im starting to noticed some leaves on a couple plnts look like their missing something not sure what and i can sure use some help?
IMG000851.jpg

IMG000841.jpg

IMG00086.jpg

Please excuse the photo quality have to use the camera on my blackberry and these colors are way more drastic in person.

I think you might have a white fly infestation.

Those little spots on the tops of the leaves is from bugs.

Turn the leaves over and you'll probably see eggs and adults.

I used Doktor Doom spray on my grow and that was effective.

If you can, take some pics of the underside of the leaves on the ones where you have the little white spots on top.

IMG000811.jpg

i do have the white bugs. going to get the doctor doom today is it ok to use my plants are 4 weeks old and 2 days into 12/12 but i am also worried that my leaves are dark green but some are looking yellow on the inside.

White flies Yuck! Hate those little buggers, I am sure you will get them under control. Good luck otherwise looking good, great job..

Ok so i tried this doctor doom method and it didnt seem to work after 24 hours these flys were flying all around the tent and im worried about my babies any other ideas?

After you spray, you're going to notice more bug activity because the adult flies can't land on the plants like they used to.

You can also hang up some yellow sticky paper traps, shake your plants, and they will be attracted to those and get stuck.

Again, be careful that you don't saturate your leaves with the spray, but it's probably going to take more than one application to control them.

Here's a link to an article. If you go down about 3/4 of the page, it talks about white flies. Starts out by saying they are easy to control, but the ones I had weren't all that easy.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

yeah its tight quarters in their so it saturated a couple of the lower leaves on 1 plant and they looked pretty bad so i had no choice but to cut like 3 or 4 leaves.. thanks for the help everyone. will let you guys know the outcome.

It's going to take more than one spraying to begin to control them, and it sounds like you've got a pretty heavy infestation. White flies aren't that to eradicate.

There are pyrethrin foggers also that you could set off, but I don't any experience with those and how hard they are on plants because you need to turn your exhaust fan off with the foggers.

Neem oil kills them also, but wasn't as effective for me as the Doktor Doom.

Here are the pics from the day 3 of flowering i was able to get rid of those little white buggers with the doktor doom although it did kill a couple of leaves and i had to cut them off everything seems to be doing well.
IMG001052.jpg

IMG001032.jpg

IMG001022.jpg

IMG001012.jpg

I will try to post some more updated photos tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom