First Ounce

jordanbongkid

Just feel like sharing this, on Wednesday I am getting £1000 and I have decided to spend it all on weed. First I'm buying a ounce of Cheese and a ounce of Haze and having a small stoner party with a few friend when that runs out I'm getting a few ounces of different buds. I'm ecstatic as it will be my first ounce. *long time stoner but never had the cash* If anybody wants to share there first ounce story please do I would love to hear it. :peacetwo:

Re: First Ounce =D

i've been smoking for a while, too, but i've never got an ounce. mainly because i have had crappy dealers in the past. now i could get an ounce for a hundred bucks... when i still had my good job i woulda dropped that in a heartbeat. that woulda been fun. ummm i've bought halves.. those were my big cops. and silly me, i went around town smoking it all up with various friends and smoked it all up in one night. it took a while, but i'm finally learning who returns favors and such... im glad for you though dude! hope you have a lot of fun with it, i know i would! esp. if i had access to the weed you're getting. ha. again, enjoy and don't let anyone sucker you!

nice, O of haze is some serious heat. I always buy my stuff an oz at a time cause its cheaper, but rarely do I have enough money to buy something like haze. I usually cop mid, kb, or beasters an oz at a time.

I remember my first ounce...ahhh, like a stoner right of passage.

I never had an ounce until I started growing. It was 4 oz of Lavender that I first harvested and smoked.

Unless you count a qp of the worst possible schwag that was starting to go bad (as if it could get worse) my dad gave me once I couldn't smoke most of it. And that was in Texas, where I was used to crappy weed. I say it doesn't count. I didn't even pay for it.

I'm going with the Lavender here. I guess technically I still have not bought an ounce yet.

:peace:

Haze be one of my favs, have fun at your smoke out bro wish i could be there but im a fat american and they want me to buy 2 tickets on the airline... well not really...but really!

The best stories in my opinion always start with

"me and these dudes were smokin some dank the other night and..."

You will know what i mean after your smoke out =)

I was in a vegas hotel for my first ounce. My best friend of 14 years decides to tell us that doing illegal activities turns him on. I said dude whoa chill out its just weed, its not illegal everywhere so lets treat it was legal and just calm down.

Well, he gets him and starts walking out the door with an erection in his shorts.
No we didnt say shit and yes we let him go it was just awkward and hilarious, and yes it makes for great stories around friends.

reading this led me to attempt to remember when I bought my first ounce. ...

I know it was a long time ago...

I am still trying to remember.

I will have to get back to you on this..

I dont remember my first ounce. My first pound I do remember, It was the most awesome feeling to hold that much weed in your hands. knowing it was all mine, to do with as I pleased. Of course it didn't last long and soon Pounds were nothing. The most I ever got at once was 5 pounds and by then it was no big deal. Of course I was slinging so its all pretty irrelevant when you think about it. Though i tell ya now a days every time I pick up it feels like the first time all over again. Its weird but weed still just makes me that happy that I get super excited about getting it.

Back
Top Bottom