Nearly 420!

jordanbongkid

only 17 days till 420 and I'm starting to get ready for it, my plans are to invite about 5 good friends of mine around to mine, one of whose birthday is on April 20th and going to get a ounce of mixes of buds I'm starting to buy a different bud from all of my dealers picking out my favourites and making a party mix. I'm going to get a 3ft bong and some blunt wraps we are going to crash out on my sofa put some classic stoner films on are toke up! What are your plans?:cool:

Sounds like fun, man! I don't have any plans for the moment but I'm not doing anything that extravagant haha, enjoy!

I try an avoid smoking on or around April 20th. Its a known stoner day, and therefore employers like to test after that day. I want to keep my job.

I would like to have a cookout, with forties and blunts...but I will probably have to work instead. Stupid job.

HI everyone! Happy almost 420.. i know i havent been posting much but i just had to share my 420 treat! not sure weather to frame it or smoke it :passitleft:

White rhino
mj119.jpg

White Rhino
mj215.jpg

my 420 plans? a bong party with a few friends.. rules: bring your own home made, unused, untested bong, and at least a gram of pot. after all bongs smoked by everyone we vote and then we smoke the hash i make from kief :passitleft: all in all it should be a good night!

well, since you asked :bravo:

i'm taking this monster to the ground Tuesday afternoon. check out my signature if you guys wanna watch her fall!!

6fter.jpg

and here she is all nice and prettied up for her entry in 420's "Plant of the Month" contest.
420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

im planning on doin SOMETHING, that's for sure... i missed my ship-out date because i decided to smoke a little weed like two days before i was supposed to leave, so i better throw down! my parents pretty much have me on lockdown and im babysitting on weekdays when my little brother gets home from school. i also have lke a dollar and fourty cents to my name. i'm going to try and get some money up and smoke out with a couple good friends of mine. borrow dad's truck to leave unless i can convince someone to come get me... i wish my ride would just be done and out of the shop. anyway sorry for rambling but if i had my dream 4/20, i'd do as you have said and get a crapload of weed, a bong and some blunt wraps and get stoned crazy whilst watching the best stoner movies ever. good company is a must, as well! i'll probably end up having a late 4/20 gathering, if i want to do it right. sometime next weekend perhaps.

wow what a 420!! 7 homemade bongs.. 10 grams of pot.. 7 good friends.. 2 huge cannon joints.. 65 hash tokes... all smoked in less than 2 hrs... must do this again next year!! :passitleft:

My 420 didn't go as planned some friends couldn't make it, one because it was her birthday and the other because he is her boyfriend and she wanted him to be with her and her mate planned a surprise party for her. we smoked the 420 bag a 8th of purple haze and a 8th of afghan kush. Everybody turned up at around 5 but i had my 420 bowl at 4:20 and boy it was good the mixture of all of the flavours, just WOW. when everybody got here we had our traditional shared bowl on my miniature bong chongy brown i rolled a few fat joints with the purple haze and i got so high i was monged out for a good hour when i came back around we started on the 8th of afghan kush we put that in some bowls smoked them then finished the rest in a joint and a bowl.

my 420 was okay. i got the longest-lasting dimebag EVER... stuffed a grape swisher sweet with it and smoked it w/ 3 friends. got REALLY high, especially since i never smoke anymore. went and played BINGO at the local huddle house. i won a free slice of pie! it was crazy. a couple times i was like "they're gonna call B 53..." and repeated it a bucha times and concentrated on it like crazy. and kept sayin i and they actually called that number! and i did it with one other number too. my friends were astonished, all like "how are you doing that?!" LOL and the pie was good, especially since i was too broke to get anything. the waitress hated the three guys i was with cuz i was the only chick and i wasn't getting anything to eat. haha. other than a little bit of embarrassment (from that and the fact i looked supremely stoned, and some old guy kept looking at us) it was pretty fun! and then went home and... "fantasized." fun day.

oh, forgot about the dime... yeah stuffed and smoked a pretty big 'rillo, and had a pretty good bit left over. just rolled a j with some and i still have some left! not bad if you ask me!

Back
Top Bottom