420 plans?

skitzle

High everyone.

So as we all know the glorious day 4/20 is fast aproaching, and i was wondering what everyone was planning on doing to celebrate the occasion. (Aside from the obvious :bongrip:)

Here in Ottawa everyone goes down to majors hill (a park downtown), and lights up. All you can see is smoke and various circles of 10 or so people. I'm getting my connections in order soon to make sure my hook up isn't dry, come the 20th.

I don't know exactly yet. It's on a Monday so I can't party to hard as I have work the next day. I was hoping to have enough kief in my grinder by that time to make a small bit of hash for 4/20. I'm thinking maybe a big 'ol nice super blunt with my bro and few close friends.

Yeah i havent really tought about it till now but i believe im gonna gather around with some of my frat bros. We usually start smoking the night before to welcome 420 and as soon as it hits 12am we keep on keep on toking till maybe the next day. Some of us end up passing out other keep staying up all day. I really have to start getting ready on my stash, usually we have an oz admisssion! Cant wait!!! im actually gonna try to make this 420 a blast because last year i was in jail for it

Hoping my car is back in working order by then, because I plan on going for a nice scenic cruise to a hiking trail, blazing the whole way. Then it'll be back to my bro's place for Guitar Hero Metallica and Halo Marathons.

Hoping my car is back in working order by then, because I plan on going for a nice scenic cruise to a hiking trail, blazing the whole way. Then it'll be back to my bro's place for Guitar Hero Metallica and Halo Marathons.

Watch out for the lawskies on the way there..:smokin:

I think that public awareness will peak right after 4/20. There are going to be so many rallies from 4/20-5/4 in support of mmj. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

I would enjoy attending a rally. I'll have to check around and see what's happening in my area. In any event, the ATL always has good 420 events. So, I'm sure I'll find something interesting to do. Of course, like someone else pointed out, 420 is on a Monday. I'll have to look for something over the weekend before or after.

Celebrating my birthday with a good 20gram blunt and a bonfire (for me turning 20) with a bunch of my good friends. During the day i'll probably roll a blunt or 2 for disc golf and head out to my friends house to rip kron out of the bong.

Nice man! its my 21st on 4/20 this year...gotta come up with somethin sick fast:grinjoint:

Its great on 4/20 here. There's this park downtown and come 4/20 it gets packed with stoners lol. The cops are usually right down the street just watching lol.

well im in vegas right now, but if i was back home in hawaii (oahu) i prob would throw a bar b que wit all da boys make it an all day thing the night b4 to welcome 420 and just blaze all day

im planning on skipping school that day with some friends and just spend the day smokin' then at the glorious time of 4:20 we'll smoke a massive joint

ummm,

me and a couple buds are doing the, stay up all day and night thing smoking bud. but we have a crazy idea!

come 4:20pm. on 420.
we are getting 42 grams and twisting it in a huge blunt wrap.
then taking about 7 dutch masters; peeling off just the leaf, then wraping the whole thing up so it burns for a long time.

the plan is to rowl it, then put it on the scale and for it to read: 42.0 grams!!!

ahahaha cant fuckn wait dude....

129!

Back
Top Bottom