First outdoor grow can I still top this plant and where

Yeah, that looks good. :yummy:

Looks good. My only concern is the wind.... I live in Texas and sometimes the wind gets up to 20 mph gusts, And when it rains and the weight of the water along with the wind can be to much when u r LST them...Do u live where it is excessively windy? If so I would make sure to anchor them in place with more than just one tie.... You can drive a decent size tree branch into the ground about 1 1/2 ft from stock and tie her to it for more support... You can use anything as long as it is sturdy, Ive used everything from tree branches that are straight to PVC pipe and now I use fence posts... what ever works for ya... Looks good tho bud. keep me posted on progress

In Ontario. Does get get windy but Stock at the bottom is almost 2" not 2worried about wind. More worried about the stem growing around the string . I did it earlier in the year and it was kind growing around it so I removed it when it was ready to stand the wind then it became a weak point and broke in halve.... anything better to use?

How about something like a bicycle inner tube or bungee? Something that will stretch as they grow. They make special green gardening tape that really stretches, but your plant may be too big for that, since it’s really made for smaller plants.

In Ontario. Does get get windy but Stock at the bottom is almost 2" not 2worried about wind. More worried about the stem growing around the string . I did it earlier in the year and it was kind growing around it so I removed it when it was ready to stand the wind then it became a weak point and broke in halve.... anything better to use?
I have found using a Velcro tape works best here is a pic of what I use it is cloth on one side ( the side that goes up against the stem) and velcro on the other side

That may work. Does it stretch?

Back
Top Bottom