First outdoor grow can I still top this plant and where

Bemer 11

Have a couple plants going and I did not top them early they are getting about 6 ft tall now amd kinda noticable for the land lord ahahah is it too late to top these plants and or what else can I do to grow it bushyer at this point.

I grow out side and i have the same prob .... You can top them anytime ..Also you can supercrop or lst them ... I have had to do this with my plants ... You may also buy scrog netting like i have in the pic to bind the tops down lvl and the scrog will hold them in place if U have any other questions feel free to ask, also u can look at my profile pics and see what i have done to combat the height of my plants .. hope this helps

You can start super cropping at 6ft tall? And how do you 1st them?
ya you can supercrop them anytime as well as top them, as long as there in vegetative state... First i will say with supercroping I have found that when the plant is untrained and has grown straight up it is more effective to use supercroping on the branches coming off the main shoot. as far as the main (shoot) or top of the plant I use low stress training (LST). LST is when u bend parts of the plant to the place u want it to grow and tie it down holding it in place where u want it... The plant will always begin to grow up toward the sun and the tie's will need to be adjusted every 4 or 5 days....
You can also search youtube for LST training and also look up, how to scrog a marijuana plant.. to get an idea where you what to go from here, also i strongly recommend getting scrog net to put over the tops of your plants like i have done with mine, it makes it so easy to just bend the branches to where u need them and put them through the scrog net holes, this way u dont have to tie them the net will hold them hope this helps you... feel free to ask any questions ... and also if u can include some pics of your plants so I can get a better idea what you are working with ... cheers

Have a couple plants going and I did not top them early they are getting about 6 ft tall now amd kinda noticable for the land lord ahahah is it too late to top these plants and or what else can I do to grow it bushyer at this point.
How late are we talking? Do you have a pic I'll help you through it? I top mine 3x in veg. Where I live the time changes n starts putting then in flower around beginning of August. So top it BEFORE flowering starts! Itll stall the growth and promote lateral growth but send pic please

Here's a couple picture.

Attachments

• 20200708_075605.jpg
    20200708_075605.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
  • 20200708_075611.jpg
    20200708_075611.jpg
    780.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 20200708_075616.jpg
    20200708_075616.jpg
    824 KB · Views: 105
Here's a couple picture.
Beautiful! Great job. At this point super cropping is your option. Bend her and tie her down. Bend it and when u think its gonna break ease up a little and tie there. Couple days you'll be able to get it lower. What u want to do it make the plant think you cut her head off so she sends her energy into making more colas

You have enough time to train them on horizontal netting(SCROG-ish). They won't start bloom for over a month. Careful when bending. Crush the stem some first with your fingers over a couple of inches. If the stem breaks during training, tape it back together. Masking tape works, but I've started using several short strips of surgical tape. You can wet the surgical tape to aid healing. It will be fine 10 days later. Here's my first try at doing it in my greenhouse. That net should be full by bloom, as they are growing about 3 inches a day. These were 12 inch plants when they went into the ground on June 15.
DSC02120.JPG
DSC02119.JPG

You have enough time to train them on horizontal netting(SCROG-ish). They won't start bloom for over a month. Careful when bending. Crush the stem some first with your fingers over a couple of inches. If the stem breaks during training, tape it back together. Masking tape works, but I've started using several short strips of surgical tape. You can wet the surgical tape to aid healing. It will be fine 10 days later. Here's my first try at doing it in my greenhouse. That net should be full by bloom, as they are growing about 3 inches a day. These were 12 inch plants when they went into the ground on June 15.
DSC02120.JPG
DSC02119.JPG
Beautiful grow

Beautiful! Great job. At this point super cropping is your option. Bend her and tie her down. Bend it and when u think its gonna break ease up a little and tie there. Couple days you'll be able to get it lower. What u want to do it make the plant think you cut her head off so she sends her energy into making more colas
I agree with @DakiniKush now that i have seen pics. stress training is ur option.. what i would do is drive a post neer the plant u want to train and start easly bending her over and tieing her to the post, a little more every few days. Also u can top her and that will stop vertical growth and the plant will focus energy on bushing out. good luck keep us posted on ur progress

Something like that? They could pull Down to the ground if I wanted them o note sure if lower is better
What are u using to tie them down with ? could u post pics of the ties and what u have them tied to.... from the pic u posted it looks good ... Just as they grow more u will notice they will want to grow upward, just keep tieing them back to the place u want them to grow ......HAHA I just noticed that u posted that pic at 4:20 LOLZ

AhahAhaah always 4:20 somewhere 520 my time where you from?
Tied then down with string to the fence wire an some of them just under the fence wire

Pictures

Attachments

• 20200708_202723.jpg
    20200708_202723.jpg
    958.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 20200708_202804.jpg
    20200708_202804.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
  • 20200708_202839.jpg
    20200708_202839.jpg
    749.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 20200708_202935.jpg