First Post!

BigSicilian

First let me admit that I am totally new! I am about to do my first grow ever and I have found tons of information here. I have pretty much decided to grow hydro. As I am relatively new to my community (moved from another state) I don't know/trust anyone to get seeds here. I apologize if this is a totally lame question (I know it is briefly covered on the sponsor page) but where is a reliable place to get seeds delivered to the states (Texas). I am really nervous about doing it but in my opinion it is a heck of a lot better than getting shanked by some shadey person I don't know/trust! Again, I apologize if this has been beat to death or if asking is against some rule. I am new but so far I am loving the information here. If you can't answer me but instead want to pm that would help too. Thanks!

Thank you! You mean the attitude seedbank right (googled)? What was the shipping like? I am sure you can understand I am nervous as this is my first time. Once I clone, I am good to go it seems.

1. I am thinking of ordering the following:
Nirvana Silver Pearl
Green House Seeds Kings Kush Feminized
Homegrown Fantaseeds First Lady (White Widow)

I am using it for severe chronic pain as I don't want to slam the 500 mg of tylenol in Vicoden 4-5 times a day for the rest of my life if I can find an alternate. Planning to Vape.

Thoughts on my choices would be appreciated. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom