First time and sensory changes?

Worldly Man

Hey there.
I was just wondering if there was any way to get a really good high, close to how the first felt?? How long should you wait? A month? Three months? Is there anything you can eat to help?

Also, has anyone else experienced sensory changes when toking? It happened like, all of the sudden my ears started ringing and it seemed as if everything were getting so bright I couldn't comprehend it, although it was in a very dark tint. It started flashing black in and out, until I sat down. This has happened twice.

Any insight? Discussion?

Re: First time and blindness?

hmm...well i read somewhere in the forums that you can eat mangoes and that increases the high and i've never heard of going blind while smokin' sounds interesting but then again i guess how your body reacts to smokein' is differnt to how everyone else is :rollit:

Sounds like a head rush. Mostly the result of lack of oxygen and/or lowered blood pressure.

Sounds like a head rush. Mostly the result of lack of oxygen and/or lowered blood pressure.

Agreed. Lack of oxygen to the brain will cause you to pass out.

Don't hold your hits in for too long and stop smoking the 5 foot bong. Less is sometimes more. :peace:

Ah, right. I re-posted the comment and forgot to leave out my suspicions of it being a head rush.

Oddly enough, if I smoke less than more, I find to get more higher and upbeat, but I usually smoke more to have a more satisfying peak. :cool:

^^ I experience the same thing, except I only smoke more on occasion.

I do the same thing. Sometimes my ears and head get real warm and things start to get dark...

It's a sign of lack of oxygen, and dehydration. Just breathe deeply and have a drink.

i had what we in england call a white out
i just passed out in the pub with my wife very scary
to much white widow
didnt smoke for a week

now i smoke only what i roll
cause i know whats in it

I only smoke about once a week (if even that).. and everytime it's like the first time I smoked. gotta love good metabolism! :cheesygrinsmiley: but I also workout 5 times per week and eat healthy 3/4 of the time.... so with all that put together equals some good times!

you only need to hold the hit for 3 seconds. Thats how long it takes for the thc to be taken up by your body, the rest of the time is being spent soaking up tar and the bad stuff instead of the good stuff because there is no more good stuff after 3 sec. of holding the hit.

LETS SMOKE................. :passitleft: ear....:popcorn:

as a matter of fact stiritup thats happened to my friend as well. his first time smoking, and out of a roor. he didnt pass out... he literally loss sensory vision and some speech motor skills. poor guy, he said everything went to tv static for vision and since he couldnt see his balance was way impaired. i didnt beleive him at first and pused his shoulder.. not hard, and he damn near fell over. we ended up having to take him back over to my buddys house and sit him down til it wore off, embarrased as hell he was. i dont think hes ever smoked again.

as a matter of fact stiritup thats happened to my friend as well. his first time smoking, and out of a roor. he didnt pass out... he literally loss sensory vision and some speech motor skills. poor guy, he said everything went to tv static for vision and since he couldnt see his balance was way impaired. i didnt beleive him at first and pused his shoulder.. not hard, and he damn near fell over. we ended up having to take him back over to my buddys house and sit him down til it wore off, embarrased as hell he was. i dont think hes ever smoked again.

Same thing happened to me. I was just stumbling around blind 'til I fell down and sat there for about two minutes, dreading my loss of vision.

I have started eating mangos 30 min before I smoke and it really seems to help me I smoke half of what I used to and get way higher.

Back
Top Bottom