first time closet grower

Drane

last year i grew a plant outside and it didnt come out right now i wanna grow the right way inside...
i have a closet area 6 feet by 2' x 2' and i have 3 60 watt flourescent light bulbs.... what and how many can i grow with that? What strain would be best to grow in here and where can i get it. Help me out here..

i planned on doing soil i dont have the money for hydro but thanks any suggestions on soil and nutrients for when its growing

Organic soil and nutes are best. Stay AWAY from Miricle Grow soil and fertilizers. Fox farm is a good brand, but isn't sold everywhere.

can someone do me a favor and go pick out a red spectrum and a blue spectrum light on ebay, nothing to expensive and id rather not get hps but if u find a good cheap hps light fixture and bulb let me know other then that what the next best thing is... also my father has tons of light fixtures and bulbs for shops and garages like the 4' and shit well are all those flourescent or do you have to buy the special bulb for it?
thanks

Dude, no offence, but do your own homework. Lights are lights, all fluoros, do the same thing, all HPS do the same thing. And. How are we supposed to know if your fathers lights are fluorecent or not. If they take long thin tubes, they probably are.
"Do you have to buy any special bulbs for it?" Now there's a good question. (Truly) NO. Get some "Soft white" some "Cool white" and a couple of "Plant and aquarium" bulbs. they cover the red and blue spectrum as best you can for an all fluoro grow. the more lights the better.
By the way, I would really love some ice cream w/my broccoli, but nothing over 88% fat free.

Back
Top Bottom