First time grow and I got some spots on one of the plants

On the Fence

My first indoor grow is the film can from 77 seeds. It is going great I think, they aren't dead yet.

I sprouted a friends seed 30 days ago and added it to the veg room. 4 days ago it started to get brownish spots. It didn't need watering so I let it go. I have been feeding everything with every watering with 2oz/gal 5-10-5 Bloom about every 3 days or so depending till runoff. 2 days later It was getting worse so I put it in a bigger pot and watered with Nutes that I used throughout the grow of the 77's, which has been 9-59-8 Ferti-Lome 1tbs/gal till a month ago when I started using the 5-10-5. No improvement on the spots but the plant is growing well with lots of growth but that growth looks a bit weird.
Today I flushed it with 2 gal of 6.4ph well water. No nutes.
Using Vermi-Soil and IGrow 400w Induction Veg Lighting 18/6

4 days ago then every 2 days

20210515_103312.jpg

20210517_084500.jpg

20210519_070904_001.jpg

My first indoor grow is the film can from 77 seeds. It is going great I think, they aren't dead yet.

I sprouted a friends seed 30 days ago and added it to the veg room. 4 days ago it started to get brownish spots. It didn't need watering so I let it go. I have been feeding everything with every watering with 2oz/gal 5-10-5 Bloom about every 3 days or so depending till runoff. 2 days later It was getting worse so I put it in a bigger pot and watered with Nutes that I used throughout the grow of the 77's, which has been 9-59-8 Ferti-Lome 1tbs/gal till a month ago when I started using the 5-10-5. No improvement on the spots but the plant is growing well with lots of growth but that growth looks a bit weird.
Today I flushed it with 2 gal of 6.4ph well water. No nutes.
Using Vermi-Soil and IGrow 400w Induction Veg Lighting 18/6

4 days ago then every 2 days

20210515_103312.jpg

20210517_084500.jpg

20210519_070904_001.jpg
Hey @On the Fence hope your well.
You say your feeding bloom nuts but she isn't in flower?

Bill

Hey @On the Fence hope your well.
You say your feeding bloom nuts but she isn't in flower?

Bill
Yes I did as I was going to put my 77 clones in the flower tent and thought that the nutes I was using for over 5 months was really not the right stuff. What do I know. They were growing.
A month ago I change the nute on all to the Bloom which my wife had in the shed. No other plants show spots to speak of.
Being I up pot I thought the nutes would be half strength would be OK even with new dirt

Yes I did as I was going to put my 77 clones in the flower tent and thought that the nutes I was using for over 5 months was really not the right stuff. What do I know. They were growing.
A month ago I change the nute on all to the Bloom which my wife had in the shed. No other plants show spots to speak of.
Being I up pot I thought the nutes would be half strength would be OK even with new dirt
Try veg nutrients and do you have any calmag?
Bill

Dont fret about different strains, your not there yet.
Try the 3% mag.
Are you able to order anything.
@GeoFlora Nutrients would be perfect for you.
They have veg and flower. Just pour on top of soil and water as usual.
Would be the easiest thing for you.
Bill

Dont fret about different strains, your not there yet.
Try the 3% mag.
Are you able to order anything.
@GeoFlora Nutrients would be perfect for you.
They have veg and flower. Just pour on top of soil and water as usual.
Would be the easiest thing for you.
Bill
Yes I can order online. Our internet sucks most days but I manage.
Ouch $50. Geoflora VEG & BLOOM Combo Pack

I guess I need a job besides honeydoos

I do have a gal of Bloom so I only need the Veg from Flora or is this special for Pot?

20210507_100141.jpg
Thats a great price for nutrients. Do you know how long that will last you?
I hear you about not wanting to go to town, I been a hermit for over a year also.
Bill

Thats a great price for nutrients. Do you know how long that will last you?
I hear you about not wanting to go to town, I been a hermit for over a year also.
Bill
The wife said MG is banned at the grows or dispensary goods. I don't know, there is so many formulas that I can't see banning a whole company.
I guess I will run to town as I don't want to wait a week to get nutes. For the most part, "people suck" has been my saying for way too long. There are a few good people for sure but damn.....

Enjoy the solitude. COvid didn't change anything for me as I just don't leave the property that often at all. Send wify to HD and errands on her way home from the rat race.

Made the trip to the Hydro store and he said my nutes were too old at well over 10 years if not 20. They seemed to work ok on the 77's but maybe not as well as they should of maybe as I do think they were slow growing but relatively healthy.
$110 later. Just couldn't wait a week for online.
The guy seemed nice and knowledgeable but what do I know. I've just threw sprouted seeds in the ground, watered and let nature do the rest. Never topped, LST or even fertilized outside grow. Probably didn't harvest at the right time either. LOL
Now days it seems like getting the most out of a crop is most important, not to just get some cheep bud.

I bent the larger leaf branches so the tops get more light. Should I just remove them?

I also watered everything with the new mix till I saw some come out the bottom. A day early probably but .......

20210519_131727.jpg

20210519_135316.jpg

So this little guy got transplanted, flushed with a gal of 6.5 well water and then watered a few hours later with 6.5ph well, veg and calmag till water ran out bottom. Bent larger branches and stuck it back in the dark. Lights come on in a few hours.

A couple of late bloomers but all in all much better results. I think the previous attempts were too wet.
I used Rapid Rooters this time after 1/2" long or better roots in paper. I put 2 in seedling soil and never saw them again.
10 days from popping, Taking their time for sure it seems.
Instead of trying to get the seedling in the Rapid ROoter hole, I tore them in half on one side and sandwiched the seedling inside.

20210623_071650.jpg

20210613_093920.jpg

Back
Top Bottom