First Time Grow Need Help

No, sorry, I thought he was under CFL at the moment and the HPS for flower.

CFL, yes, I have 2" from plant.
Is it better to have cfl for veg and HPS for flower?? Im pretty new to this so i just used cfls for when it was sprouting and starting out then i put it under the HPS when it was about 1-2 weeks old

Sent from my SM-G530W using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No, sorry, I thought he was under CFL at the moment and the HPS for flower.

CFL, yes, I have 2" from plant.

That's what I figurredI figured, just wanted to clarify for the OP. I agree completely with having cfls super close to the plants.

Is it better to have cfl for veg and HPS for flower?? Im pretty new to this so i just used cfls for when it was sprouting and starting out then i put it under the HPS when it was about 1-2 weeks old

Traditionally people start sprouts under fluorescent lights, but really you can use MH/HPS/LED as long as you don't burn your plants. In terms of veg versus flowering, if you have an HID light, I'd use that for veg and flowering with watts being the key.

That's what I figurredI figured, just wanted to clarify for the OP. I agree completely with having cfls super close to the plants.

Traditionally people start sprouts under fluorescent lights, but really you can use MH/HPS/LED as long as you don't burn your plants. In terms of veg versus flowering, if you have an HID light, I'd use that for veg and flowering with watts being the key.
Seedlings dont seem to sprout for me under the HPS i tried 3 to sprout under it and then i gave up i dont know why i wait like 3-5 days soil is kinda wet and when they still havent sprouted i dig them up and there exactly how i put them in there 3 days ago lol but under cfls they sprout perfectly kinda weird but whatever i guess

You talking about High Intensity Discharge Lights? No i dont have one of those but if they help with veg then ill definitly look into & invest in one then i can use it for veg and HPS for flowering like you said.

When the light turns on it glows green then kinda fades into a regular light i looked up HPS and found it to be a Harvest Green HPS does this effect anything they showed a graph and shows what HPS gives off what light and stuff red, green, blue??

420-magazine-mobile1181677662.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1568907109.jpg

everyday it looks like it grows half a inch on each top but if you look in first picture on the floor the closest is green right now becuase the light just came on
And the glowijg light in the first picture is just a cfl i put it there so it would help the middle to bush out

Seedlings dont seem to sprout for me under the HPS i tried 3 to sprout under it and then i gave up i dont know why i wait like 3-5 days soil is kinda wet and when they still havent sprouted i dig them up and there exactly how i put them in there 3 days ago lol but under cfls they sprout perfectly kinda weird but whatever i guess

You talking about High Intensity Discharge Lights? No i dont have one of those but if they help with veg then ill definitly look into & invest in one then i can use it for veg and HPS for flowering like you said.

HID is a general term for a type of lights which includes MH and HPS. Green harvest is a common HPS brand. Your plant looks good to me, just keep doing what you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom