First time grow week 4 flower

everlasting tree

Seems like there starting to stack nicely.
But humidity gets in the lower 60’s at lights off can this cause a problem
740AB121-C0A7-4108-A174-678957ADCD35.jpeg
F771BD5C-F16C-45DF-B55F-7853AB64E375.jpeg
image.jpg
7CE8C90B-6633-4CB9-8AEA-E2919C3D9FAA.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    781.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
Nice plants. I would want my humidity lower than that in flower.
Yeah I’ve been trying but I don’t have the money for a good dehumidifier though all I can do is make sure there are no puddles and keep everything as dry as possible.
Maybe if I run my ac infinity full throttle till harvest it might help but it’s usually on constantly anyways lol

looking good! nice to see that light in action.

if your temps get low at lights off consider a small heater in the tent to keep the temp a little higher and dry out the air a bit at the same time. if it's an option that is.

looking good! nice to see that light in action.

if your temps get low at lights off consider a small heater in the tent to keep the temp a little higher and dry out the air a bit at the same time. if it's an option that is.
I think I might have to do that or shit off the ac I just heard lower night time temps brings out more color in the buds
But I’d rather not bring out color than have my buds develope mold or powdery mildew

I think I might have to do that or shit off the ac I just heard lower night time temps brings out more color in the buds
But I’d rather not bring out color than have my buds develope mold or powdery mildew
i actually just had this conversation and learned that it's not "low" temps that bring out the colour but a certain difference between day and night. so if your day temps are high you don't need "cold" nights to bring on the colour.

i actually just had this conversation and learned that it's not "low" temps that bring out the colour but a certain difference between day and night. so if your day temps are high you don't need "cold" nights to bring on the colour.
Really I gotta look into that then
Thank you for your feedback

Back
Top Bottom