First Time Grow!

Day 7

A week later and they're finally getting their second set of leaves.

Mary:

41290.jpg

Jane:

51017.jpg

Day 22

OJ has recovered quite quickly and I'm amazed at all the new growth. :eek:

31665.jpg

It looks like a preschool. :love::thumb:

Water OJ around the leaves, not under them. You want to encourage the roots to grow out.
OJ's leaves look a little pale, so I'd do a very light feeding (1/4 strength) from the bottom. Perhaps a cup or two of liquid. It should all soak up into the soil within a minute or two. Keep the top pretty dry, but not bone dry for now.

Give OJ some incentive to stretch the roots down into the pot.

:goodjob:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Almost exactly 3 months later from my first post, and I'm back.

The original Mary Jane made it. That poor little one that got squashed by the lights has survived through horrible MG soil and only 2 CFL's on the wierdest light schedule ever. I was ecstatic to find out it is indeed a she when about 2 weeks ago I noticed the pistils. I'm not sure if she's an autoflower or what, but I hadn't swapped the cycle yet cause I didn't have a timer. But as soon as I saw what was going on, I immediatly switched CFL's out, transplanted her to a bigger pot with more shitty MG soil, and bought a nice $13 digital timer.

I'm pretty sure she's a sativa. Pretty tall, around 3 and a half feet, and nice long, thin, leaves.
I can't wait to see how she smokes! :D

IMG_149527.JPG

IMG_149626.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom