First time grow

Darth weeder

Hey everone juss got my Seeds and I coudnt be more excited its my first time growing done alot of reading on diffrent sites and alot of books juss wanted to show my Seeds and get recomendation from you guys which to grow..... I have a 600watt led viparspectra and im growing in soil
420-magazine-mobile714498311.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey everone juss got my Seeds and I coudnt be more excited its my first time growing done alot of reading on diffrent sites and alot of books juss wanted to show my Seeds and get recomendation from you guys which to grow..... I have a 600watt led viparspectra and im growing in soil
420-magazine-mobile714498311.jpg

auto pineapple express! Welcome.
Guage.

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

Welcome to 420. Great collection and choice for a first grower. Im a newbie too. Researching strains these all real easy first time grows. Ill follow along. They all sound super YUMMY!!!

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Welcome to 420. Great collection and choice for a first grower. Im a newbie too. Researching strains these all real easy first time grows. Ill follow along. They all sound super YUMMY!!!

Thanks.... Will be starting my grow journal soon..... When you start your would love to get a link if you do decide to do a grow journal so I can see your grow and we can compare and take notes

Thanks.... Will be starting my grow journal soon..... When you start your would love to get a link if you do decide to do a grow journal so I can see your grow and we can compare and take notes

Thank you. I have my first and second grows going. 8 weeks flower on one set. 10 weeks vegg on m LST gals. I built them a new grow cabinet last night.Second Grow! LST - Let's Start Training
Savingson First Grow - 3 Year Old Bag Seed

Back
Top Bottom