Help

peggypitbull

I have a 1.2 x 2.4 grow tent.
1200w of hps.
cool tubes.
and co2 bag.

what can I assume, manicured weight-wise?

many thanks.ù

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to the forums :thumb:

Ah that ol chestnut....

Mmm depends on lots of stuff really, ya know once ya get a few grows under your belt, other wise it is largely a guessing game !

Providing the grow environment is sound with good temp control both lights on/off, humidity is with in range at all times, good air circulation/venting & watering/feeding is done correctly assuming a soil grow ? this may change if using other methods ?

Plus growing style whether that be grown natural bush or scrog etc or what ever... may or may not effect over all yield ?

Ye a tent that size i'd say 8 plants off the top of my head & that is pretty comfortable with out get to rammed packed for space, you might expect a few oz per plant (dry) or around that mark, it could be better tho but ye that is getting more experience or dialing in the grow :thumb:

hahaa.
same old question eh.

I've got 4 grows under belt.
but have had 2 yrs off.

temps and humidity is spot on.
drainage and nutes spot on ( as spot on as can be with directions).

I've topped, so have multiple bud sites.
kinda looks a scrog, but it isn't.

vegged for 5 weeks ish.

week 3 of flower and have peanut M&M size buds.

well happy thus far.

I know it's the age old question.

I was kinda hoping for about 5oz a plant. :(

I've read forums galore.
and obviously a very difficult question to answer.

but, thankyou for replying.
am new this side of things.

what's your set up like?
preferred Strain?

"how much are these girls worth".

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ye ok i understand forums are just forums & questions are just questions you can imagine the standard reply most of the time... but ye i teased a response out of you :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mmm a fuzzy :thumb: for you !

Ye well vegged for 5 weeks plus topped, Mmm 5 oz ah.... need to veg longer to pull that off i think but ya never know ?

Set Up.

My flowering tent is 90 cm by 90 cm by 180 cm relative small to most to which i may grow a single well trained plant or a max of 4 plants & yes that might get tight depending on strain growth habits mainly in height issues !

I use single 400 w HPS most of the time or perhaps dual spectrum HPS average temp sits around 26 c lights on with lights off 19 c at the lowest, you don't really want more than several C shift in temps between lights on/off tho... ya have to work out Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion tho which is pretty easy just in case.

Ventilation.

I use passive in take via tent in take/vents knowing the ambient air is around 20 c most of the time apart from summer months this is my base line which is from indoors only ! i extract/exhaust up the chimney so warm air is not recyclated with in the grow area which may cause a temp spike, i use a 5 inch exhaust fan as it deals with slightly more air volume for my tent another matter to look into !

Relative Humidity.

I sit around RH 50 % most of the time depending on season winter vs summer for indoor growers depending on where ya are in the world as it may change little ! between 40 % to 60 % ya be fine at all times, this includes lights off RH as well ! out doors is another matter all together...

What strain do i like.

Mainly kush crossed with skunk hybrids they seem to hit the right the spot for me :thumb:

Ye grown all sorts by now but in favour of the above... just old skool really :cheesygrinsmiley:

"how much are these girls worth".

Well i'm a medical man myself these days & if it helps me with conditions then yes it is well worth it :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom