First time grower and no clue on when to harvest

sharkbait2015

I have looked at pictures, and looked at pictures, but I can't even begin to tell where the calyx are and if they are even starting to swell. I have a 160x pocket scope and most of the trichromes look cloudy. Using my macro lens I can also see a few that are amber colored (only on the leaves). The strain has an 8 week flowering time and tomorrow marks the beginning of 9 weeks. I am suffering now of n tox (no clue how when I haven't even been using ferts for a couple of weeks now, and flushed prior). Here are some pics I took earlier. I noticed that some of my hair has gotten into the bud from being down there. When I harvest I plan on sitting down with a magnifying glass and tweezers and picking each and every piece of hair I find.

How much longer do I have to wait before I can harvest her?

DSC_1504_zps94xj6ult.jpg

DSC_1528_zpsc2vz9amo.jpg
DSC_1527_zpsn6ypl4a4.jpg
DSC_1526_zpssegvrlfx.jpg
DSC_1516_zps1ba50jvb.jpg

I would flush at the first signs of amber. I would then pick it before it's light cycle came on.

So I would be flushing it and picking it right now. How long of a flush has to do with what it is growing in and how you have been feeding her.

She's been growing in soil, and I used dyna grow bloom ferts. I haven't feed any ferts in 2 weeks since I thought she only had an 8 week flower cycle (silly me, first grow).

Back
Top Bottom