Help for harvest timing

JeanJean

420 Member
Hello guys,

I grew my first batch of outdoor this year, as I was stuck home with covid. I am getting close to the harvesting, and was looking for some visual feedback from more experienced growers on the forum. I ordered a magnifying glass to check out the trichrome, but if anybody could give me some feedback as of how far out I am (1 week, 3 weeks), I'd be much appreciated.

I know the plant is pretty burned right now, as I was away for a week, and I believe my friend didn't water it appropriately.
IMG_0753.png
IMG_0756.png

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Have a good one.

Hi Welcome Hmmm...I think you have at least another month to go your pistols are still white and pretty strait they haven't turned orange or red yet, when you can see the trichomes with your scope... If the trichomes look like glass you have more time to go, If the trichomes are mostly milky you can cut and have a more cerebral buzz or you can wait longer until the trichomes are mostly amber for more of a sedative buzz. :) Good luck!

Where are you located in this world? I assume your plants are photo's???

Hi Welcome Hmmm...I think you have at least another month to go your pistols are still white and pretty strait they haven't turned orange or red yet, when you can see the trichomes with your scope... If the trichomes look like glass you have more time to go, If the trichomes are mostly milky you can cut and have a more cerebral buzz or you can wait longer until the trichomes are mostly amber for more of a sedative buzz. :) Good luck!
Thanks a lot for your reply :)

Glad you have recovered from the covid so far.If i was you i would feed her flowering nutrients and see her response.Like the others said you have weeks to go.

I get nervous when I hear "staying home with Covid" then the next few sentences away "I went away for a week".... man I wouldn't be puffing that weed anytime soon if ever just sayin.

I get nervous when I hear "staying home with Covid" then the next few sentences away "I went away for a week".... man I wouldn't be puffing that weed anytime soon if ever just sayin.
I think I misswrote that. I don't have COVID but have been spending a lot of time at home, to avoid it, with confinment and so on in France. Wouldn't be blazing with a pulmonary infection :D

Good to hear maybe I got lost in translation. All good.

We moved to NYS in January. Then the virus hit New York VERY hard and early. Lots of folks dying back then. We got on it and now pretty much back to normal with a very very low infection rate (for now) and everyone wearing masks when we go out.

New York Strong and Loving.

Stay safe!

Back
Top Bottom