First time grower - dried to fast

northgate

I hung my plants up 2 days ago and it turns out the humidity was way too low around 30 % sometimes. My buds are hanging and the fan leaves are super dry. My bud isnt completely dry however there is a little crunch to them when I squeeze.

Does anyone know a good way how to handle this situation? My first thought is to go to jars immediately. Any thought? Temp is around 70-75 humidity is around 45 going up.

Don't worry... trim off the big leaves and let em dry fer a bit more... you want the stems to be dry.... you'll be surprised how much moisture is still in the plant and, and how it will re-distribute to dry areas once put in a jar. If it truly gets to dry a piece of lemon peel or a piece of green weed in the jar for a day or too will fix ya right up.

Some like to wait until their stems snap.

I've had good luck with waiting until (as you describe) the bud just barely crunches then place it in paper bags for 24 hours, then go to jars.

However everyone has their own little quirks and techniques they use to find what they prefer. So good luck, hope it helps!

Back
Top Bottom