First time grower

Could someone please help me? My babies appear to be drooping and the tops drying out and I cant seem to find the problem.

1ECB740A1-26F9-45E4-BBE2-DC76DAE368C5.jpeg

Im a first time grower doing SOG and its a true adventure. Recently I pruned away some fan leafs that were getting in the way of other plants and Im thinking of flipping them to flower as some of them are already too big. The symptoms Im seeing are leafs on the top drying and wilting. I did change their water intake as they are growing quite fast and I suspect I might have given them too much water.

Day: 24
Strain: Critical Kush
Humidity: 45-50%
Lights: Spiderfarmer SE700 (40%)
CO2: 800

I suspect the humidity is low or maybe the lights are too close because I havent been adjusting them to the plants new hight. They seem to be dry on top and the leafs are wilting and slowly dying. This happened recently as I installed CO2 and increased the light to 40% im preparation of flower. Please help my girls.

1ECB740A1-26F9-45E4-BBE2-DC76DAE368C5.jpeg

258D7749D-ECDD-4614-8DD0-EF83E5D338E8.jpeg

30D0D48FE-7B76-4E88-9E81-8CA9A95444A7.jpeg
I hope you don't mind; I have another question for you. Maybe 2.

Are you planning to leave those plants all together or are you going to spread them out? 2. What is the diameter of your pots as shown. 3'x3'...4'x4'? I may have a way to help you water them really well and contain the runoff.

I only meant to respect you. "Roy". Sorry. In the future, I will just say I agree with Roy. I feel your spirit. TOKE up! Mo offense meant here.
lol :hookah:
No worries - @Krissi1982 calls me Bob, some call me Grow, some call me that pretentious UK Tosser
I say call me anything you like, just don't call me later :rofl:

@men4e I'm with Bill, don't look too bad! Let us know how you made out, girls likes that will.bounce back quickly unless there is some bigger issue arising which I don't see happening. Good grow juju to you!

As for my friend Bob, well who doesn't know and love a Bob? And this "Bob" "Roy" Bob's Big Boy Roy always has helpful tidbits :rofl: :passitleft: :peace:

I hope you don't mind; I have another question for you. Maybe 2.

Are you planning to leave those plants all together or are you going to spread them out? 2. What is the diameter of your pots as shown. 3'x3'...4'x4'? I may have a way to help you water them really well and contain the runoff.

I am planning to leave them as they are (about 25 plants per light, a bit crowded but Im flipping them to flower to keep them small with a single big cola. The pots are 22x22 centimetre and here is the drainage:

155CD1840-502B-4664-A102-8034957BDD08.jpeg

I only meant to respect you. "Roy". Sorry. In the future, I will just say I agree with Roy. I feel your spirit. TOKE up! Mo offense meant here.

lol he's just having some fun. if you want to mention a member here it's tradition to include an @. that way you can call the member's attention to the post - as in @latewood

Back
Top Bottom