Help first grow sick plants shiny gold smudges on leaves

luigui420

I made my first grow room in my closet its inside of a aquarium that I turned on its side so that I can use the slide top as a door its all covered in foil inside I didn't have the money to buy my own reflective material the plants seem to be doing fine I only have two plants one of them has lots of little yellow gold shiny spots it looks like its dripped on to the leafs and some are clawing down and some leaves are going crooked only on one of the plants on the other it looks perfectly fine its growing fine only some yellow spots on the leafs but not as bad as the other and I can tell from the stem thickness and over all plant look that the sick one is stunted im not sure what to do they are only about 4 weeks old I don't know the strain im using eco earth as my soil medium and I also know I don't have the nutrients I need I have compost tea that im not sure im making right please help im new to this and would love to have nice big healthy plants

1113.png
105.png
95.png
87.png
76.png
510.png
416.png
324.png
237.png
1310.png
sick_plants.png
sick_plant.png
untitled94.png

I am also using one 75 watt cfl and a flourecent bulb I just have in the back to add to the light im not sure its doing anything I just have it there just in case only one cfl right above the plants

I made my first grow room in my closet its inside of a aquarium that I turned on its side so that I can use the slide top as a door its all covered in foil inside I didn't have the money to buy my own reflective material the plants seem to be doing fine I only have two plants one of them has lots of little yellow gold shiny spots it looks like its dripped on to the leafs and some are clawing down and some leaves are going crooked only on one of the plants on the other it looks perfectly fine its growing fine only some yellow spots on the leafs but not as bad as the other and I can tell from the stem thickness and over all plant look that the sick one is stunted im not sure what to do they are only about 4 weeks old I don't know the strain im using eco earth as my soil medium and I also know I don't have the nutrients I need I have compost tea that im not sure im making right please help im new to this and would love to have nice big healthy plants

That's not the best choice.. the plants need ventilation. Air should constantly be circulated in and out. Hopefully the top is at least a screen of some sort?

Foil is a bad reflector. It can create hotspots that burn leaves. If you have to use foil, use the dull side facing out.

Leaves clawing down is usually a sign of nitrogen toxicity, but in this case could be over watering?

You're definitely going to need more light for a good yield.

Can you give more information about the grow?

How to Ask for Grow Support

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

Could be a potass defic starting, but its rather young to show sympoms so hope u get it sorted early on mate. Maybe the soil mix is off, acidic, alkaline - ph it and see where its at..All da best, Smokemup

And youll need a few CFL 6500 k globes for a healthy veg light. I use em and have great results.. tgey like cfl s !
Dont keep globes too close to tops either , i position mine in a triangle one globe each point around plant.

Back
Top Bottom