need help with my plant

purplecity

my plant was growing fine for 4 days it had two set of leafs on it then later today the leafs curled all the way up and all dry what should i do
i got the right lights im using compact flours day lights two of them and i have a lil fan blowing in there and my soil always seem to dry up fast any suggestions

im veging right now so i got it in a plast cup
i cut the cup short so its about not even a half a cup about 3 1/2 inch cup with soil in it and my plan had a nice 3 inch stem with two leafs on it umm i dont have any thing to cheap the temp its in my closet my closet have alot of clothes so its kinda dry but i have my fan running in there and the grow space is about 2 feet wide and like 4 feet high my lights are about 3 inches away

Does the cup have sufficiant drainage?
Get a tray to put the pot in which you can put water in. Then water is absorbed as needed.
(yay, picture time)
tray2.jpg

Perhaps it's time to put them into something bigger?

im probly just gona start my seedlings off in the pot taht ima grow in so it works out easier i mean the pot i have has drainage so you saying i should just fill the drainage up with water so the soil will never get dry

(refer to picture)
You want something like that under your pot that is filled with water. That way, the plant always has mas much as it needs.

i don't trust that method... tried it when i had first started growing... i tended to get a lot of water-related problems... I just wait a few days until the soil is obviously dry, then water again... and with the larger buckets and whatnot, you can just lift them... when they're light, water them

Back
Top Bottom