problem with my plant help

purplecity

my plant is curling its like two weeks and two days now and its long leafs ae turning yellow and put the top its ok and green i have a 20 watt that equlas 100 watt flourensent witch is the warm kind and i have a day light 20 watt that equals 100 watt flourecent coil light its about 3 inches from the plant or if it 2 1/2 i had aluminfoil around the pot in the inside on the dull side but i took one side off now wants i seen my leaves change yellow can somebody tell me what should i do to make this stop and make my plant better

First never use Aluminum Foil as a reflector they are bad cause the have HOT SPOT which ill burn your plant, use MYLAR or EMERGANCY BLACKETS from Walmart only $2.99 for a huge sheet. For the Yellowing first flush your plant out, meaning pour pure water into your pot use twice the amount of water your pot size is(example if you have a 3 gallon pots use 6 gallons of water) pour all the water slowly as it drains out of the drain hole at the bottom of your pot that is called flushing cause it flushes all the nutes and bad stuff in your soil, after that pour a gallon of water mixed with 1/2 strenght nutes to put back the some nutes for the plant to grow off. do this every 2 weeks thats a good habit. Now after 1 week or 2 if the yellowing has not stopped then use some iron nutes and wait a week if thats not if it will be a magnisium deff so use put a little of espon salt and that should do it.

weediologist said:
First never use Aluminum Foil as a reflector they are bad cause the have HOT SPOT which ill burn your plant, use MYLAR or EMERGANCY BLACKETS from Walmart only $2.99 for a huge sheet. For the Yellowing first flush your plant out, meaning pour pure water into your pot use twice the amount of water your pot size is(example if you have a 3 gallon pots use 6 gallons of water) pour all the water slowly as it drains out of the drain hole at the bottom of your pot that is called flushing cause it flushes all the nutes and bad stuff in your soil, after that pour a gallon of water mixed with 1/2 strenght nutes to put back the some nutes for the plant to grow off. do this every 2 weeks thats a good habit. Now after 1 week or 2 if the yellowing has not stopped then use some iron nutes and wait a week if thats not if it will be a magnisium deff so use put a little of espon salt and that should do it.

do that in the flowering stage as well? Sounds like a really good idea.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom