First time grower ever - not sure if hermie or male

enchanted65

Unknown strain - bag seed
One plant
2nd week of flowering stage
Indoor - hydro - DWC - 3.5 galloon res
1 - 300W LED grow light
Temp range 74 - 84 degrees F
RH 52 - 65% (using dehumidifier to keep around 52 - 54)
No pests that I can tell
2x2x4 grow tent
Using General Hydroponics FloraGro, FloraBloom, FloraGrow, CaliMag and Hydroguard 1/4 strength during veg and gradually adding 1/2 strength for flowering stage
Rapid Rooter
While I was waiting for seed bank seeds, decided to plant bag seed to get a feel for planning, growing. I really enjoy it and happy for the practice. Poor plant was really stressed out during the end of vegging stage - air conditioner broke and we live in a very hot region. Air conditioner replaced within a month but temps got as high as 84 degrees F and RH as high as 65% and I had a rough time controlling. 6-8 older leaves turned yellow on the ends each week, some wilting too. Weekly I removed those leaves during nute and water changes. ph stayed between 5.8 - 6.0, rarely had to adjust ph.
Received my GDP and Zkittlez from seed bank.
Now wondering if this is a hermie or male, if hermie should I just keep it going or get rid of it and start new grow?
Thanks in advance for any advice and suggestions!

20210904MF.jpg

Thanks, I plan to cut it down tomorrow hopefully, before they open and will take your advice and clean the tent thoroughly.
Do you have any advice on what I am using and what I can improve for my new plant? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom