First Time Grower

LionofJah

Hello! I am a first time grower. I've been using cannabis for a little over a year now, and after deciding that it cost way to much to buy, i decided to start growing! So I planted 5 seeds but unfortunately lost 2 during transplant. Luckily, the three that did survive are 100% female! Now I have 3 beautiful girls that are into the 4th day of flowering, with lots of pistils already showing. I grow them outdoors in a greenhouse, I water everyday, and give them lots of attention. I hope to be posting up pictures as soon as I can get some good ones, and I'd love to let you all follow on my first flowering experience!

Ha, well I just started flowering, all with just natural light, i put it em in darkness for 12 hours, then let em out for 12 hours of light. I vegged from the beggining of april to June 11th, so like 2 months. And I've got about 15 feet of room. My only problem is the smell, the other day SDGE came around to work on some stuff and they started gettin suspicious.

My grow is upstairs in a closet and I don't get many visitors. When I do I use the simplest form of odor control I can think of. I have a bucket of water with some Pine-sol Blue in it and run a fan over the bucket. Makes the house smell like springtime! Ona gel is available from the hydro stores.

So you take from inside to outside? Any concern for bugs?

I should try some of that. I move my plants from inside a greenhouse, to a storage unit at around 5:30 in the evening, and then around 9 when it's nice and dark I move em back into the greenhouse. I don't worry about bugs to much, I've had a few aphids but thats about it.

Bad news... I got a really good inspection of one of my plants yesterday and found no white hairs on the plant, and instead three little balls clustered together. I already took the plant out of the grow area, and the pollen sacs didnt open or anything, so I'm pretty sure I'm still good.

Here's the plants at 20 days, they are around 4 and a half feet tall and smell like chocolate. Thinking of calling it Coco Kush
weed39.200992

weed210.200991

weed38.200990

The pictures didn't post right but if you go to my gallery you can see them. just two plants now. but today is day 25.

Back
Top Bottom