Long time smoker, first time grower

BongHitter90

Hello, all at 420 Magazine I've been smoking for 5-6 years now and I made a realization "wow this hurts my wallet" and I have decided to grow. I've studied Botany a little as a kid but not a whole lot. Any tips/tricks for a first time grower?

P.S. i have done some research on my own on how to grow and i have the general idea, just wondering if you long time growers have tips for me

Start small, Continue reading everything Cannabis here on 420. Start with Bag seed, So your mistakes (if any) won't hurt much as Costly seeds. Keep asking Questions when you can't locate a answer. We are here to help. You can do this Buddy!

Start small and keep it simple. Dirt is a great way to get started and less to manage than hydro. Lights and ventilation are two of the most important areas not to cut corners on. Use bag seed if you can find some. Save the big $$ seeds for future grows when you have some experience.

Bonghitter, My first indoor grow was hydro, started 6 AK48s in a small closet. Only bad thing is I ended up with 4 out of 6 males, other than that it was a piece of cake. Hydro is faster than dirt. If you can look into a diy version of " Stealth Hydro " . Just type that into your search engine and check it out very easy to do yourself and inexpensive. I'm flowering my females now and just started 4 clones for the next grow. I'm new here so I don't have any pics yet. Try checking out another new guy here "The Roseman", he was our resident guru on another web site. Very good guy with some great tutorials on the subject. He may have them posted here soon. Good luck !!

Well I've got one flowering for 3 wks, 4 new clones trying to get their roots out, and 1 that I just switched to 12/12 hopping that it's my second female !! It's so f'n bushy I hope its a female it should be great !! I love hydro ! I'll save the dirt grow for the spring out in the yard !!

Back
Top Bottom