First time grower

starstarry

im getting ready to germnate my seeds which are thc bomb feminized and I baught a seed starter kit from lowes just woundered if anyone has use this an has had any luck seed starter kit as follows burpee seed starting 10 plant green house kit now do I follow the instructions on the kit or can someone please help

:welcome:you can try it but if it were me you can buy some jiffy pellets and a cheap fish tank heater one of the auto temp ones at wally world like 10 bucks and a ten gallon tote and some little ziplock containers and for prolly less than 30 bucks you can germinate with confidence.
first you soak the jiffy pellets in good water if you dont have it buy a gallon of distilled water while your there ok next take your ten gallon tote and fill it half way with tap water put the fish tank heater in the bottom of the tote then take those jiffy pellets that been soaking and squeez out the excess water out put your seed inside once that is done put all the pellets in the ziplock containers and put lid on tight then set them in the water they should float nicely then put the lid on the tote and bam your done come back to check them once or twice a day for the next few days ive seen seeds pop the next day using this method keeps a perfect enviroment for them till their ready hope this helps and :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom