First time grower

Smokey bones

Hey everyone my first time growing I have started with 6 trees they are about 4 days old growing fine so far I'm a outdoor grower btw. I'll be asking for alot of help too and thanks for all your help in advance

When do I clip the 2 beginner leaves ?
And do I use fertilizer every time I water ?

Hey everyone my first time growing I have started with 6 trees they are about 4 days old growing fine so far I'm a outdoor grower btw. I'll be asking for alot of help too and thanks for all your help in advance

When do I clip the 2 beginner leaves ?
And do I use fertilizer every time I water ?

hey welcome to 420! :) an ill start off with i am noo pro lol but i can be of some help. with the clipping of the first 2 leaves, without pics im assuming your talking about the two pod leaves that the plant produces first.. i havent heard of anyone picking these leaves since i can only imagine the plant cant use whats in thoughs leaves an once its done with them they will fall off on their own. an again without a pic its hard to say when to start with nutrients.. but usually you can start with about 1/4 strength it says on the bottle as soon as they are rooted an maybe 4"+ tall. hope that helps.

Wasup Smokey!
welcome to :420: there are some good folks that will help you grow as well as you follow:)
check out the first few threads in the FAQs. very good info there for sure. that said I would not cut any or trim leaves on a out door grow.
and if you have amended the out door soil I wouldn't feed them till they are at least 3to4 weeks old.
good luck and let us know how it goes. sure don't know everything but I will share what I do:)

Hi Smokey,
I second dangerous1 with a warm 420 Welcome!

You mentioned growing outdoor's, but are you in pots or in the ground? Any soil addetives we should know about in attempting to help nurture your efforts?

Be well!

thats what makes this site bro or sister! people helping peopl and having fun doing it:)
Just got here and I'm loving this site already the ppl here are very socializing and helpful

howdy dangerous I thought maybe I have said hello before but..
if not welcome to you also and thank you for the reps.
I have so many folks that I visit sometimes my one semi OK brain cell gets taxed:) so.... well you all know.
if not try and grow some better stuffLOL
glad to hear your settling well! :) im also new to the site, its saved my ass plenty already lol

howdy dangerous I thought maybe I have said hello before but..
if not welcome to you also and thank you for the reps.
I have so many folks that I visit sometimes my one semi OK brain cell gets taxed:) so.... well you all know.
if not try and grow some better stuffLOL

thanks fish cake! very glad to get a welcome from a past member of the month :) an your totally welcome for the reps you deserve em. take care ;)

Back
Top Bottom