First time harvest, quick question on odor

dropabob

Hi, this is my first harvest and im very excited but im also starting to get a bit worried. My current setup has my veg in one grow tent w/charcoal vent, and another tent for flower, also with charcoal ventilation. But, my stuff is just about ready and ive taken a few cuts to check and man, they stink, just the little ones i cut to dry have a strong odor. now since both of my vents with charcoal are being used, as well as both tents i was thinking about setting up a seperate dry area, but wondered how best to do it. I envision a small room with plastic on the walls and a little curtain or something, blocking it off from the rest of the area with a charcoal filtration system hanging from the cieling. it wouldnt be airtight obviously, not even close. I guess what im wondering, without having to go and get another tent to dry in, what is my best option? If this dry room i invision isnt air tight, with the filter not work good enough to 'capture' all the scent? Any help or thoughts or idea's on how you have done yours would be great! thanks for any help

How did that work out for you?

well, i just added another fan for the smell issue, but i have to say, it doesnt seem to have that smell. wondering what i did wrong.

Back
Top Bottom