First time, sick plants i think?

Medical Widow

Hello everyone,

Im relatively new to this forum and this is my first grow. First off, I would just like to say thanks to everyone for all the advice they have posted on this website. In has been very informative in helping me with my first grow.

Ok, now lets get to my ladies who seem to be suffering from some type of deficiency or disease.

DWC (hydroton medium)
GH Flora Series nutes 10ml/5ml per gallon (bloom/micro)
Day 13 of Flowering
OG Kush from clones
Humidity 35%-45%
temps 70-80 day 65 at night
rez(10 gallon) at 1300 ppm
rez temp at 74 degrees
ph at 5.9
600w HPS
4 plants
No known pests

Thats all the low down I can think of. As you can see in the pictures below my plants have brown/yellowish spots on them. They are not on all of the leaves, only larger fan leaves that are closer to the bottom of the plant.

The first picture is a close up on one of the leaves. The second shot is sort of a group one where many leaves are visible. The last is of an unaffected area of the plant on the right.

Large_leaf.jpg

Group_shot4.jpg

Unaffected.jpg

Re: First time, sick plants i think??

looks like drops of too strong nutes landed on leaves or posss over feed a while ago as its on older growth.... not a hydro person but thats first impression look up racefans posts i think he/she one of the better hydro folks around this place check out hydro journals with pics saomeone for sure had something similar alreadyand probably explained how they fixed it

Re: First time, sick plants i think??

Hey zolar,
Thanks alot for the quick response. It does look like drops of nutes did land on the leaves, but I am having a hard time figuring out how that could have happened since I never have nutes above my canopy. The spots also seem to be spreading among my lower fan leaves. I have searched multiple websites for hours within the past week trying to find someone with a similar problem without success. This thread is my last effort at discovering the problem and solution. If anyone has more input or a solution as to how I could fix this it would be much appreciated.

peace
-widow

Back
Top Bottom