'First Time Smoker' with some questions

Toke

Today I was told that I could buy some pot tomorrow. I was all for it since I have smoked a few times before.

1. how can I tell what kind of weed it is? Like if the dealer doesn't know.
2. What's the best way to smoke weed? i have only smoked a joint and used a pop can pipe. (for those wondering what a pop can pipe is, just ask)
3.How many grams does a dime bag, 20 bag, and a 30 bag contain and what is a good amount of weed to go into a joint or a bowl?

Hope to get some good advice!

1) How to know what strain? The only way is to grow it yourself.
2) Best way to smoke weed? With friends.
3) What is a good price for weed? Depends on the strain and the amount being bought.

The common thread running through all three question/responses: Your friends, your dealer and your interacting with only reputable folks when it comes to the herb.

If your dealer comes recommended by a friend, then things will go fairly.
Its when a friend of a friend of a guy you met last night is involved that things get weird.

I only smoke one strain. Its called "the stuff my dealer is selling this week". My dealer(s) are all friends or recommended by friends. Keeping it personal (choosing a dealer) will protect you from shady situtaions.

However, even if the dealer is your friend, keeping each transaction on a buisness level, will keep things on a smooth path. Don't front money, don't let them front you weed. (It will also help keep your friendship. Unbuisness like weed deals (e.g. fronting) + inevitable reality (e.g. loosing a $100 bill or miscounting) = too much unnessesary strain on a friendship.

At the core of every deal the transaction is this pile of herb for that pile of dollars. Straight forward honest business. This stuff for that cash.

yeah, my dealer is a friends brother. i get it directly form him though. but this time, it's another friend. the stuff that I got from my dealer was last time, OG Kush. looking at this new strain in front of me, I knew that it looked different and smelled different. And how do you perfer to smoke merickson? do you roll joints or use pipes or bongs?

1. Your just gonna have to trust your gut. You either like it or you don't.

2. The best way for health and to stretch your resources further would be a vaporizer. Edibles would be my second choice but seems to require more. Of course if your question was "whats the best way to get high" I would probably go for a bong with ice water or the classic spliff.

3. The amount will vary based on final price. but I always remember getting at least 4 joints from a dime bag. That was along time ago.

If your new or haven't smoked in awhile always go slow and only use what you need. When I roll a normal joint it would be anywhere from .7 to 1.0 gram. Just take a hit and stop when you accomplished what it is your after. :peace:

Merickson gave some great advice about the transactions and would recommend that as well.

By the way :welcome:, Hope the info is helpful.

"And how do you perfer to smoke merickson? do you roll joints or use pipes or bongs?"
I like a pipe. A joint is good for parties or large groups, but I like my pipe.

Pres is right that a vap or edibles are best for medicine.

I also have the quirk of disliking to mix tobacco and herb. Thanks for the offer, but no splifts for me, thank you.

Welcome here.

make him toke with you that way if it is bad you can tell him about it,papers are good but the high is better from a bong or vaporizer

I was part time but would like to be full time but don't know anyone and don't need/want the card. Anyone in CA, East Bay or South Bay, that provide some consultation? Let's meet for lunch!

I have used bongs :roorrip: or Hookah :hookah: Never used a vaporizor. Anyone got any ifo on the vaporizer?

I have searched several times and cant seem to find out any info on this strain called white russain, it is a indica cross with AK-47 and white widow, about $110 for 10 seeds.

The naming of "strains" seems a bit silly to me. Shitty pot usually looks the same to me and Good pot looks different from Shitty pot but Generally looks similar to its Good pot brothers. IMHO. So, either you gotta trust the guy or just be like whatever unless you grow it yourself.

I like mixing it up with how i enjoy my gift from above. Vaporizors rock but I dont personally own one :(
I have an all glass bong, a water and glitter filled glass bowl and fudge flavored papers. Gravity bongs, Blunts, Gas Masks and Knife hits (ie, with a stove, butter knives and pop bottle) are fun to throw in the mix too :)

Back
Top Bottom