Would this work?

Tie-Dyed Soul

A friend told me if you have one of those metal pipes that you can unscrew into pieces you can stick a chunk of weed in the middle part that smoke flows through so when you smoke a bowl THC from the smoke absorbs into the chunk making it more potent.

U==== <- if that is the pipe the weed would go U==(here)== if that makes sense.

To me it would seem like the chunk of weed would just get covered in resin, and not "reabsorb" THC.

What do you guys think?

A friend told me if you have one of those metal pipes that you can unscrew into pieces you can stick a chunk of weed in the middle part that smoke flows through so when you smoke a bowl THC from the smoke absorbs into the chunk making it more potent.

U==== <- if that is the pipe the weed would go U==(here)== if that makes sense.

To me it would seem like the chunk of weed would just get covered in resin, and not "reabsorb" THC.

What do you guys think?

I think who ever told you that spent too much time hitting himself in the head with the pipe! Never mind the gooey mess you will have to deal with.

haha thanks for stirring up some old memories. We used to do this when I was in high school. We used to sit at Lions Lair for hours mixing and matching all those metal pieces to make all kinds of weird contraptions. I remember one my buddy had, with 5 separate chambers all jammed with shake.

Anyway, yes, it turns into a gooey mess, and it totally ruins the weed. The only bright side was forgetting about it, and having a stash emergency nug.

One of the best things I've learned over the last 17 years, is that its always worth the extra effort to keep your weed fresh and clean. Oops I drooled on myself a little. :trance:

Thanks for settling that. I was almost positive it would just make a good nug... well... less good!

Just wanted to make sure before I completely dismissed it, just in case I could learn something new.

I don't see how that concept would be any different than roach weed. Sure, you'll get more THC on that nug, but at the cost of having to smoke resin and all of the unpleasantness that comes with it.

no, resin is not thc, though it does contain some mind altering substances.

Funny story, or idiotic (you choose):

my friend put schwag bud (weed with seeds) in the chamber, I though it was the dumbest thing because in order for him to smoke the resinated bud, he had to try to clean the seeds out of it after it was a gunked up with resin. Gross.

Yes resin is full of cannabinoids (this is why hash is so potent, the best hash contains only resin glands), but resin is not created when you burn your bud..all that is left in your pipe after combustion is TAR, not resin. So when your friends take "resin hits" they are just heating up the tar in the pipe that doesn't contain any THC or other cannabinoids..don't take tar hits

Back
Top Bottom