Yep, I'm poor & I do smoke resin

Moonjet6

people like to poopoo smoking resin; but it works. it's actually more potent than the weed because it's concentrated thc & it's also a unique high; very heady & body type high, but...for whatever reason, resin highs only last about an hour.

I believe the type of pipe or bong you use can affect the consistency of the resin & good resin is really the dry or clumping stuff; not the wet stuff - it puts off a less desirable smoke.

personally, I don't cope well when I can't get high & sometimes you either can't reach the dealer or you plain don't have the cash. that's when resin is handy & I don't think anybody's stupid for using it.

also motivates ya to clean the pipe!

moonchild

re: Yep, I'm poor & I do smoke resin

Hi Moonchild.

I have to confess to having cleaned some pieces and smoking up the resin over the years myself. We would also get desperate back in the day and crush up seeds, making what we called "peanutbutter". I agree that there is nothing wrong with it.

Thankfully I started growing my own (with much help from this site and folks that gather here) and it hasn't been an issue in some time.

Back
Top Bottom