What do u do with ur res?

I throw it away. There is no reson to keep it. That is unless you want a consintrated cancer hit. Man it is all tar, maybe very very little THC that condenced, but a very low trivial amount. The little "high" you get is due to deprevation of oxygen from the carbon monoxide in that shit. Do yourself a favor and throw it away.

^ each day i'm closer to self insufficiency. but one thing life has taught me is...
Never Say Never

I am gettin a nice wine buzz on this evening though. I've always liked wine.
No, I'm not a wino ;-)

^^^ Awww wine. If we do drink which is rare, we drink wine. We tend to like the cheap austrailian stuff. Yellowtail I think its called. What are ya drinkin user?

I save my resin in a little cellophane packet. Once I feel I have enough, or I lack bud, I pick it up with stems by dipping/scraping and I pop this odd little mix into a pipe. I apply fire, and inhale. I find that this method of resin disposal works for me.
Sometimes there's no money to buy bud, sometimes there's plenty of money but no bud to buy, but when you absolutely, positively need to think that today is yesterday, resin does the trick.

Back
Top Bottom