First time smoking in a year/ how to get clean?

Smokinmomma

My husband works on a river barge and is home for 2 weeks at a time, but they randomly drug test while on the boat. He hasn't smoked since getting the job but really wants to. How can he get clean in just two weeks? And is it easier to clean out his system since he hasn't smoked in so long? Any advice is welcome

For something like this synthetic urine is really his best bet. Then he doesn't have to change his lifestyle just to keep a check coming in.
All he needs to do is develop a good plan to keep the temp within range. With synthetic urine you can reheat it as many times as you want without harming the product. I just keep it stored in my crotch. You can also sew a pocket inside the shorts to help keep the bottle in place while performing heavy labor.
Trying to get clean to pass the tests for randoms is very difficult. You pretty much just have to quit smoking. You might be able to do it by performing a bunch of home tests to see how long it takes to get clean but really ends up being more expensive and more of a hassle than just subbing with synthetic.

Hi,

I agree with what Weed420 said. I think synthetic urine is his safest bet.

We have 2 options here: Incognito belt or Sub-Solution.

If you need more help in chosing the best product, you can call our customer service reps at 1.866.900.5656

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Momma,

His system is clean. If he smokes one time, the THC will only stay in his system for 72 hours. He theoretically could come home and smoke the first day, and it would be out before he gets back. That's if they test with urine. Most strict workplace tests have a 50 ng/ml cutoff level. One-time use, and he's clean. But if he starts smoking when he comes home every two weeks, he's going to have the THC compound in his system.

Back
Top Bottom