First time UK grow, need advice (pictures included)

jdc2000

Hi there my name is Josh, this is my first post and also my first attempt at cultivating cannabis, I am a UK grower and my plants are growing completely naturally in my greenhouse. any advice or guidance would be very much appreciated :)

These are my three plants, they have been growing for a total of 148 days, however the plant in set one has been flowering for 72 days where as set two as been flowering for 58 days.

Set one:
i3vy1f.jpg

2dgls08.jpg

Set two:

2w4g37d.jpg

281h7pl.jpg

5to9f.jpg

I recently snipped a little bud from my oldest plant because i couldn't resist the temptation leaving it alone, what do you think?
1osqk8.jpg

If any of you experienced growers have any clues as to when I harvest (I know about the hairs but that's not a definite indication and i don't have a magnifine in my possession)

Hey 2000...how goes it...this looks like you cut some leaves up to hide it's identity....?...looks like they could use alittle nitrogen and/or some cal/mag...do you feed them any nutes? I would definitely invest in a luope, magnifying glass and or a microscope.....it will make your life much easier.....that sample nug-lette looks nice..considering they are almost 60 days old they might be ready....:ciao:

Hey 2000...how goes it...this looks like you cut some leaves up to hide it's identity....?...looks like they could use alittle nitrogen and/or some cal/mag...do you feed them any nutes?

Thanks for the response :) I cut the leaves of thinking that more sunlight would be reaching the lower buds. as for feeding them nutes, I don't, not anything :/ i'll keep the advice for my next grow for sure!

i don't have a magnifine in my possession

I got a cheap 17x jewler's loupe for $5 at a flea market. Actually, the guy gave it to me after chatting with him about coins/silver. But the giant box that held what looked like several hundred of them had a sign on it stating that they were $5/each. They're made in China <ARGH!> so I would expect them to be found all over the world.

Best $5 I never spent, lol.

Back
Top Bottom