1st time grower needs input

novice101

i am a first time grower and i currently have a few plants going. the ones i need advice on are my god bud plants, you will see from the pic what they look like. i started these plants on 12/12 about 2 weeks ago and arent seeing any substantial flowering. she started to get hairs and then not much more. these are grown in a grow tent with some t5s and cfl's. in the day though i normally bring them out in the living room and let the sun shine on them for 5-6 hours as well then they go in the dark for 11-12 hours. just wondering if the lack of flowering at this time is something that im doing wrong or if it is normal...

DSCF11824.JPG
DSCF12061.JPG
DSCF1189.JPG
DSCF12051.JPG
DSCF1201.JPG
DSCF11813.JPG

I would say your doing something wrong, I'd go further and say try a real 12/12 cycle those plants don't even have preflowers on them.

when you say a "real" 12/12 what do you mean... i put them to bed at 7:30 pm and get them up at about 7-7:30am is the 1/2 making that much difference??? should i give them an extra hour of darkness????

Female Pre-Flowers and Flowering

I am not sure you are getting light the way you are expecting or need. I say real 12/12 as in don't differ even in the slightest especially the first two weeks of 'turning the switch'. Check the real informative link on female preflowers and flowers it will be a big help. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom