20 days and still not sure of sex

WarBux79

I have 6 plants in my flower room and 4 are female for sure but two of them havent really shown any pistils yet. This is the longest I have ever gone without seeing signs of sex with healthy plants. Is this still considered in the normal range and if so about what is the longest time into 12/12 you have seen before seeing pistils/balls?

hmmmmm....I would be willing to bet the other 2 are herme or male.....
as far as time till sex shows....generally they show in 7-10 days but I have had some go 25 days....I never keep those though.....they will usually never catch up and tend to be a hinderence....cull the herd so to speak

Hey Pit thanks for the quick response. I thought I was at day 20 but I went and looked at my notebook and I am at day 16. All of the seeds are feminized and some have a longer flower times then the strains I am used to. Each plant is a different strain. I planted all of the free single seeds I got with my order. Ironicly the two bushiest ones are the ones that havent shown their sex yet. I still go ahead and cull them or is it worth waiting a couple more days to see what happens?

This is my first time growing more then 2 strains at once and I wont do it ever again in my limited space.

give it another week...but in my experience they will usually be a problem...try it..its a journy bro...I may be wrong...

Back
Top Bottom