First timer? About trim leaves etc, What to do?

hogs

Hey Guys, As it says first time grower But smoking for 40 plus years..lol anyways just cut 5 plants , Collected all the trim leaves ,fans and wonder how do I store them for later use??

I have them in freezer plastic bags for now, Can I just freeze them and use later for Butter or Tinctures?? Thanks so Much!!!!

Re: First timer? About trim leaves etc,What to do??

The trim is good for making the hash.

The fans are good for compost. Whatever you do, don't put them somewhere that can be seen by the wrong people.

NO..I have a Med.Card ,Just wonder though how does one have different options for storage either long term a month or more, or short term storage like a week or two?

Yeah Freezer is good. Med card or no, I do not like people knowing my business. I never throw leaves in the garbage for instance. I usually just compost the fans. Anything with trichomes I remove the trichomes.

Thanks YEah I get your point on Moms the Word.. Anyways So Just put the leaves in a freezer bag and one can store in the fridge , and OR store it in the freezer compartment for longer storage?

How long just in a freezer bag in the fridge not freezing them but just in the bag..Can one put them like that for say 10 days or so , Or better just to freeze em in the freezer?

Maybe a better quetion would have been How does one have options for storing trim leaves? for later use either 1 or 2 weeks , Or a few months???

This is meant for storage of buds, but I believe it will answer some of your questions, or quite possibly raise more I'm not sure. How Do I Store my Harvest to Maintain Quality?

While I haven't frozen or refrigerated the leaves myself, I would say freezing is effective for long term storage 2+ months, and refrigeration is fine for your 1-2 week needs. Either way, I would aim for an air tight container, and use a desiccant to soak up the moisture and you should be fine. Does this sound logical to anyone else? Hope this helps and happy hash making my friend.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom