Magic Butter Machine and leaves and what not

Korlil

I am wondering if the Magic Butter Machine would help me make fan leaves, unwanted males etc become useful. As a grower from seed, I always have leaves that I trim away or have unwanted males and other material that does not make the cut into what I vape.

Would using something like the Magic Butter Machine turn this material into something worthwhile, either as a tincture or edible or something like an e-liquid? Right now this seems like waste material, even though I still save it, mostly.

The only "Magic Butter Machine" you need is a saucepan.

Ideally your leaves have at least a slight frost of trichomes on them. True fan leaves I just toss--not enough THC to bother with.

Just decarboxylate your leaves by toasting them very lightly in the oven for an hour, then grind them and add them to melted coconut oil (which smells and tastes amazingly yummy--like a Mounds bar) and heat at the lowest setting for four hours or more. Strain out the solids and you've got infused coconut oil (which is a solid at room temp, by the way). It's that easy. No need to buy or find a place to store an expensive appliance.

There's tons of info out there about the process. Look up Sweet Sue here at 420, who is an edibles gal, and have a look at the photos of the step by step process of my last batch.

Scientific's Hydro Dwarf Low Flyer 24/7 Illumination Fireplace Grow Journal - 2017

Happy cooking!

Ok I understand about the sugar frosted leaves. This is for personal use. Is there any cbd value from the rest of the plant matter?

Ok I understand about the sugar frosted leaves. This is for personal use. Is there any cbd value from the rest of the plant matter?

I know a naturopath who says you can juice the fan leaves, but I don't see why. As far as I know there's not much cannabinoid content of any kind in them. If you're looking for CBD, get a high CBD strain and use the buds and sugar leaves of that.

I am wondering if the Magic Butter Machine would help me make fan leaves, unwanted males etc become useful. As a grower from seed, I always have leaves that I trim away or have unwanted males and other material that does not make the cut into what I vape.

Would using something like the Magic Butter Machine turn this material into something worthwhile, either as a tincture or edible or something like an e-liquid? Right now this seems like waste material, even though I still save it, mostly.

I'd read various percentages for content and outcomes. it's truly, not worth your time. i think i used a pound, twice and wound up with- tbh, i don't remember, now, except that i attached a retail value to it vs value of my time n said- no f'n way am i frigin 2 lbs, again, for a few grams of hash. i think it was around 3% so maybe 12gr, ea run. mess, hours, fridge space... if u have that much leaf, u have enough flower. if you're to bother, I'd suggest an ethanol wash, into rso... dry, decarbox'd, frozen, leaves... do not pulverize. just soak, shake n strain- coffee filters r fine, at 40microns...

Back
Top Bottom